• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usobuko

Banned
So I just finished Sankarea and wow that was a shitty ending.

Anyway does anyone know what happens in the Sankarea special chapter? Seems like Wanko still won in the end.

Some many years later, the grandchildren of Wanko and MC visited a supposedly haunted tunnel offering hydrangea to the female spirit who reside there.Turns out to be Rea, who still looks like her high school self. She plays a prank on both the kids and thanked them for coming and bringing her food.

uFKZQUA.jpg

Minotaur Girl

Praise be.

His monster girl harem just became 100% better.

dani_dc

7 Seeds 84

That was an heavy scene all together.

I'm stil not convinced that Hana is dead, especially not with Madonna talking about how the cold water "could be her luck" (or something along those lines).

I'm heart broken if she's really dead though, I really enjoyed her time as the lead character.

Dantalian no Shoka Vol.01

Stories about a royal and a little girl traveling in search of phantom books.

I like it. Each story is self-contained and it's pretty fascinating about what the phantom book does in each one. The two main characters are pretty good, one level headed protag and a snarky loli.

I hope they keep this self contained story method even though it kinda looks like it's heading towards more of an on-going plot with the two new characters introduced.

Furyous

Marginal Operation

1.jpg

Synopsis:

A neet-turned-trade school grad-turned-unemployed worker joins a PMC with that promise that he receives 60 million two years later.

Why I like it:

This is a cool manga for a few reasons. Ask yourself this question: would you join a PMC fresh out of college for $500,000? It takes the tactical element of videogames and adds them to a real life battlefield. So much is alluded to in the first few chapters that it keeps me coming back.

Usobuko

Banned
One of the more satisfying thing about Baby Steps is Eii-chan growth. You can even see his body build getting closer to an athlete even though it's a little subtle like broader shoulders.

dani_dc

7 Seeds 100

I can't help but feel Semimaru has suffer from Flanderization. Team Summer B was never the most careful bunch, but some of the things Semimaru has been doing in this arc are down right idiotic, unbelievably so, nearly as if he was trying to be as careless as possible.
Never mind Ryo, at this point even I'm having issues relating to Semimaru actions.

That was a nice page along with the baseball dude reaction after hearing the news. There was this silence dreaded moment before he took on Ango.
Yeah, the entire scene was very well played and really managed to highlight the growth of nearly every character of the involved teams.

balgajo

Anyway does anyone know what happens in the Sankarea special chapter? Seems like Wanko still won in the end.

Really? I mean, I read about 5 chapters. I didn't even realized she was a mc love interest. Definitely not reading this.

Lain

Joo no Hana winning the shojo category for the 60th Shogakukan Award makes me happy. I find it to be pretty good and it's cool when something one considers good gets some recognition.

Centaur's Worries 49

Y'know I thought I was done being surprised by this series then it throws a holocaust chapter at me right after a chapter about a mermaid with big breasts

Edit: and 50 is a DND chapter what the hell

Really? I mean, I read about 5 chapters. I didn't even realized she was a mc love interest. Definitely not reading this.

wasn't Wanko his cousin? cousin vs. zombie fighting for mc's love. nobody wins.

Glad to see companies using Twitter the proper way.

they all fall for him and he remains oblivious but they keep trying anyway because fuck you this is a harem other men don't exist. you then get together with the one girl that doesn't fall for him because that makes her objectively superior to all the others. A+ wingman
I don't know why I'm answering this

Decide to update myself on Murata's version of One Punch Man and i'm really digging it.

Dude's art is pretty crazy and Saitama is FUCKING BROKEN lol

Its funny how its only Genos
, the Old man, Sonic (though he wants to surpass him) and now King
knows but its like a completely different conversation when anyone else is involved. Also Saitama is already a hero from where i'm standing and that doesn't mean ranks either.

Quasar

Surprised it didn't end with MC either dead or a zombie too. Good that best girl won though.

Shounen Jump Issue 9:
Haikyuu!! (Cover, Lead CP)
Boku no Hero Academia
One Piece
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
Hinomaru Zumou
Shokugeki no Souma
World Trigger
Tenjou no Aruwando (One Shot, CP)
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Gakkyuu Houtei (CP)
Gintama
Toriko
Takujou no Ageha
Nisekoi
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo
E-Robot
Bleach
Isobe Isobee Monogatari
Sporting Salt
Hi-Fi Cluster (End)

So long Hi-Fi Cluster. International Jump strikes again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom