• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Aunt Tits 153

He went home? I guess the plan is to have her lust after him til she just jumps him herself. He can't possibly screw that up!

Right?

Right?

Guys...

7-Jikanme no Note 01-02

SdHtz2A.jpg

The blushing romance of a student in the orchestra dating his senior and club president.

So much blushing.

wonzo

Banned
Peephole 57-58

This is taking the "disturbingly close" siblings shit rife in the industry to a whole new level.

Nozaki-kun 60

rekt

aunt tits 153

y'know, genji was basically a less broken japanese dennis from always sunny

Boku ni Koisuru Mechanical 14 (End)

Another clearly rushed and axed ending, how disappointing.

Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata 21

Aoi is just signing her own defeat.

It's amazing how Sakura is such a great character because of her "normal" reactions that stand out because the rest of the cast is just bollocks.

Drug & Drop Vol.01

The pretty boys return in this 'sequel' of working on supernatural cases and there's a drugstore involved.

We get the obligatory xxxHolic cameo that all series need to get to tie them into the CLAMP universe and I guess they are starting to dive into these two leads backstories now. Or usual CLAMP antics of dropping hints all over the place and take 5 volumes to actually deal with them.

Quasar

Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata 21

Hmm, so he has had a relationship with a student previously

And the whole 'come back to me when you're 20'. Like that's not going to bit him in the ass. Then again its probably a throwaway outside the scope of the comic line.

Lain

Question, I'm assuming everyone has read/watched most of the Fate series (obviously the one from ufotable). I don't know if I have an problem or not but I feel like I have a bit of synesthesia. When Gilgamesh would see people in despair, he would enjoy it with a glass of wine, so would the priest eventually and join him in it. I wouldn't say that I enjoy watching despair, even though sometimes its really good cause it promotes character growth, but for some odd reason I feel like Gilgamesh when I see something to that emotional level that forces development out of a character, I feel like it has an awesome flavor, don't know what the flavor is but it feels tantalizing. Its almost as if I indulge off of someone else's situation, whether it be good or bad. There's something wrong with me isn't there? ;_;

Another fellow NTR lover. I offer a toast to you.

Uchi no Ko ni Narinasai

Delinquent gets approached by a rich guy and gets kidnapped by him and they basically start dating.

Also some childhood promise, lies, how dating changes you, etc, etc. The pacing's kinda eh, but the relationship was cute at times.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Below the thunders of the upper deep;
Far far beneath in the abysmal sea,
Her ancient, dreamless, uninvaded sleep
Nakamura sleepeth

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Come sync up with us panda.

I'll show you my IR port if you show me yours.

Trauma Ryoushi Kesshou 01-04

Pretty standard asocial loner in high school gets superpowers and fights supernatural beings along with other loners who have superpowers. As generic as it is, the characters are decent enough to keep me from dropping it.

Zweizer

Banned
Only after rereading the first chapter do I realize how much the art style of Jitsu wa Watashi wa changed/evolved.

She actually looked like a cool beauty back then!

How shameless!

You've taken my faceheart, how could I ever forget about you.

Now you have my curiosity about what other stuff you read.

Probably cannibalism.

dani_dc

It's this kind of explicit talk that gets us in trouble :(

How was Nisekoi in the first couple dozens of chapters?
It did have character/plot development for the first year or two, it even had some actual drama!
Then the series became a success and so Chitoge development froze in time and Onodera actually walked backwards with her development, while Raku became completely unaware of females feelings towards him (not that he was particularly good before, but he manage to become worst) and lost any kind of initiative that he used to have.

Reknoc

7 Deadly Sins - 112

Please stop referring to power levels. Please stop referring to power levels. Please stop referring to power levels. Please stop referring to power levels.

Gowther man, jeez.

Zweizer

Banned
It did have character/plot development for the first year or two, it even had some actual drama!
Then the series became a success and so Chitoge development froze in time and Onodera actually walked backwards with her development, while Raku became completely unaware of females feelings towards him (not that he was particularly good before, but he manage to become worst) and lost any kind of initiative that he used to have.

That's a shame, as it looked somewhat entertaining. I hope Jitsu wa Watashi wa won't go down the same path as Nisekoi then.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 60

Fun as hell

Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso 37

It's interesting how the author can't be bothered to specify the illness she is suffering or what, exactly, is the possible surgery. Even if it's a main plot point. You can see he doesn't really care what's exactly is, because hell, she is just ill because the drama~~. It's a bit like the music, even if there are lots of music in the series imo it doesn't feel he really cares for music, here music is a tool in his narrative arsenal to have x character express melodramatic feelings, etc.

So looks like the official releases and the scanlations of Moyashimon are long dead, huh. And no chance of a third season.

Curse this cruel world.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Just stumbled upon new Fuuka spoilers...

Seo is the gift that keeps on giving is still plagiarizing from Adachi.

He already murdered Fuuka in a manga named after her, I'm not sure what else he's supposed to do to cause outrage.

Hint:
The new girl is also named Fuuka. Perhaps because Seo didn't satisfy his Fuuka-bloodlust.

Quick blizzard manga round up

Akame Ga Kill

I guess its better then dying...?

Fairy Tail

This is the manga equivilant of filler I see

My Hero Academia

This is the manga jump needed and the one we deserve, continues to be excellent

Aunts Tits

This girl is dunzo she just doesn't realize it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom