• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - "Be Mine, Hero!" "I Refuse!" 35

God damn humans, can't even join together to fight against an invading demon army.

_hekk05

Banned
I think that was Cuvie just practicing/sketching randomly.

Cuvie-sama deliver us from sin~~

Lov.gif

Her ballet manga isn't that popular though

Chousuinou Kei - Makafushigi Jiken File 19
B8XOqGwCMAApJIu.png

I love that Kei has both smarts and looks. Everyone was so impressed with his swimming. It makes me wish we had a few more of these type of chapters.

Fox mystery is interesting, I guess mother nature is the culprit and not the fisherman. Poor kids killed :(

What's everyone's favorite 7 Seeds character? I think Ryo and Mozu deserve to survive the most, but Ango is probably the best developed character, followed by Aramaki.

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";149367392]What's everyone's favorite 7 Seeds character? I think Ryo and Mozu deserve to survive the most, but Ango is probably the best developed character, followed by Aramaki.[/QUOTE]

Aramaki by far. I find Ango a fascinating character. Loved puppet dude too.

VRMN

Chapter title: "So Bad."

Really, that's the name. Iwami's gonna quit the band when Yuu shows up with a new hot rock n roll chick.

No, it's not. The scanner just made that the thread title (and they've done this a few times). The chapter name is The Town Where Stars Fall, which IIRC is the name of that song he sings.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
No, it's not. The scanner just made that the thread title. The chapter name is The Town Where Stars Fall, which IIRC is the name of that song he sings.

That's pretty funny. Last I heard they liked scanning the series.

Shouta

7 Deadly Sins - 112

Please stop referring to power levels. Please stop referring to power levels. Please stop referring to power levels. Please stop referring to power levels.

Gowther man, jeez.

It's fine. He had to explain why Diane and the sins were still dancing around, lol.

But Gowther is... hoo boy.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Like I edited in, they've done this a few times. Like chapter 36 was "...!" in the thread title, but the actual name was Night Club. (that's the one where she...you know)

99% of the time I read it on Crunchyroll, so I have no clue if they have names or not.

Reknoc

It's fine. He had to explain why Diane and the sins were still dancing around, lol.

But Gowther is... hoo boy.

I don't like power levels at the best of times but there's something especially irksome about how straight faced they're doing it I mean Balor's Eye is basically a scouter even the HUD is similar. Hawk lording it up for a chapter was funny, but I'd still rather it get quickly phased out, like it was in One Piece!

Although, thinking on it, it works well with Gowther.

Angry Grimace

Fuuka 48

So we finally meet the title character? Tama-chan gonna have a meltdown when they meet.

Its going to get confusing if Tama herself continues to be a real character. I think she's just Koyuki now.

jman2050

(Fuuka stuff?)

Wait seriously Seo actually did the
random girl who happens to look the same and have the same name as the love interest that died
thing? For real?

dani_dc

Fuuka 48

I'm ok with this.
New girl seems fine so far and I actually enjoyed the chapter.

At least it isn't Fuuka #1 little sister like many were expecting the next main girl to be.

Sara never had a shot. She's like Miki in Suzuka (except nobody is as good as Miki).

Miki didn't actually went after Yamato like Sara did though. I would say their roles are pretty different.

Quixzlizx

Sarah actively yearns for Yuu, which is more than Miki ever did.

Plus I bet in that circumstances Miki would take initiative.

If you read the omake chapter that was in one of the printed volumes (I don't know whether it was scanlated), it pretty explicitly showed that Miki had feelings for Yamato. My interpretation is that she knew that he saw her as a bro, and that she also knew it was probably a big mistake to actively insert herself into that mess.

Or, if you want to be uncharitable, she was just the typical harem third-fiddle who never makes a move, which is what I predict for Sara. I'm #teamMiki though, so I'm going with the more admirable interpretation :p

Quasar

Nana to Kaoru 125 - I think I'm finally won over, not just thinking of these two as filler whilst waiting to get back to Nana and Kaoru.

dani_dc

If you read the omake chapter that was in one of the printed volumes (I don't know whether it was scanlated), it pretty explicitly showed that Miki had feelings for Yamato. My interpretation is that she knew that he saw her as a bro, and that she also knew it was probably a big mistake to actively insert herself into that mess.

Or, if you want to be uncharitable, she was just the typical harem third-fiddle who never makes a move, which is what I predict for Sara. I'm #teamMiki though, so I'm going with the more admirable interpretation :p

While Miki might have had some feelings, she knew to keep herself subdued in terms of hopes, Sara actually thought she had a chance!

Miki was easily the best girl of Suzuka, I'm with you on that!
Part of that was cause she knew to be a Bro, unlike Sara who got butt hurt at Fuuka starting to date Yuu.

Zweizer

Banned
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";149367392]What's everyone's favorite 7 Seeds character? I think Ryo and Mozu deserve to survive the most, but Ango is probably the best developed character, followed by Aramaki.[/QUOTE]

Aramaki by far. Ango and Ryo are pretty interesting, but they tend to be too ruthless and at times psychotic to my liking.

I find it kinda hilarious how the most common complaint over the newest Tales of game.

And the DLC that was announced for it.

Is over one missing waifu.

Aunt Tits 153

That end page = a level up for sports girl. She still needs to disappear though. Or be forcefully removed by the teacher.

Oh hey what's up, I saw this on twitter today and figured "hey I know a dude who might want to see this"
You're good. You're so good you actually linked something from one of the few artists I follow on pixiv (NSFW), so I saw that when he put it up originally. Dude does a lot of splendid mono-eye.

hqyFPyn.gif

He actually released a short VN a while back with a cyclops heroine. Damn language barrier.

Zweizer

Banned
Keijo ch16.5

I wonder what kind of game that was.

Nana to Kaoru ch125

Dat marker.

Genshiken Nidaime ch107

Here's hoping they'll settle the harem situation during this trip.

First Love by Fujio

A cute and somewhat innocent shoujo ai story about a little girl's one-sided love for her teacher.

Revo

Jack, The American Ghost 48

Oh shit plot twist. I never even thought that might be the case but considering her insane obsession it certainly makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom