• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

Yamada and the Seven Witches 143

I assume that with this random 2 chapter of character development she got that we are nearing the ACTUAL end.

Kurita

Onii-chan no Koto ga Suki Sugite Nyan Nyan Shitai Burakon Imouto dakedo Sunao ni Narenai no aka I'm a Brocon Little Sister That Loves Big Brother Too Much and Wants To Do "NyanNyan" But I Can't Be Honest 5

the preeminent "moe big brother romcom" is finally back, this time with volume chapter numbering!

smh Japan

Zweizer

Banned
Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san ch5

KqrhSDl.png

Cheese is so lewd.

Sekai Maou ch14

I like the way he thinks.

Stulaw

Akame ga Kiru! 56

What!? is she ok? or is she x_x? if so she cant go! (again) damn it ): ...

Looks like
she's in a coma or something like that, or a mental shock coming from using too much of her teigu.
, still
Budo's apparently dead.
so something came out of it.

UQ Holder 66

Then where does Fate fit into all this or is he supposed to be in that love triangle with negi plotline?

I hope everyone follows Tota, or at least Santa who cant seem to do anything without his tota niichan around.

Kuromaru missed his chance to be cool.
B8dUO5VCMAA6IRS.png

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
oh wow I totally missed the announcement of Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai (A Boring World Where the Concept of 'Dirty Jokes' Does Not Exist) getting an anime adaption for July.

i think only me wonzo and probably like one or two other people here will probably care.

#smutstorm2015 going strong

Oh i remember this one, She is erorist alright.

Sekai Maou ch14

I like the way he thinks.

Yurigooglemode: On!
Aunt Tits 153

That end page = a level up for sports girl. She still needs to disappear though. Or be forcefully removed by the teacher.

You're good. You're so good you actually linked something from one of the few artists I follow on pixiv (NSFW), so I saw that when he put it up originally. Dude does a lot of splendid mono-eye.

http://i.imgur.com/hqyFPyn.gif[img]

He actually released a [url=http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=95393497&postcount=3179]short VN[/url] a while back with a cyclops heroine. Damn language barrier.[/QUOTE]

Cyclop girls <3

[B]
Nanatsu Taiza latest[/B]
Gowther is a dick.

[B]
A Method to Make the Gentle World Yesterday 21[/B]
Awwww yeah, love really motivate people to study, eh?

DrkSage

Looks like
she's in a coma or something like that, or a mental shock coming from using too much of her teigu.
, still
Budo's apparently dead.
so something came out of it.

Let's hope its that. Its just its confusing since
the chapter ended with "Four members remaining"
so it kinda gives the impression that
mine is dead

dani_dc

Kono Shima ni wa Midara de Jaaku na Mono ga Sumu 9

Well, no reason not to do the other girls from now on!

He's basically on an actual harem.

So here's my top 5 favorite manga.
Masterpieces :)

Not in any order.

Tokyo Ghoul and Re
D-Gray Man
Beserk
One Piece
Gintama

Just felt like sharing.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
FUCK

YES

HE DID IT

BETA MALE HE IS NOT

time to read this.

So here's my top 5 favorite manga.
Masterpieces :)

Not in any order.

Tokyo Ghoul and Re
D-Gray Man
Beserk
One Piece
Gintama

Just felt like sharing.

I would replace D-Gray Man and Gintama with something else. I never understood the comedy in Gintama, too Japanese for me and D-Gray Man and serious plot issues. Everything else is beautiful.

Akame ga KILL! Chp. 56

Yeah fuck off anime ending.
Mein being in a coma is better than her being dead if you ask me since there is a very good chance she will be returned to us.

Oresama Teacher Vol.04

And so this volume introduces the most deluded relationship in the series. Probably. It might get worse.

I also love how similar some of these characters are to the Gekkan characters yet different and even more drastic.

Usobuko

Banned
Magi 254 Raw

Hakuryuu's rebellion arc got better, they add a little more nuance to his characterization in the newest chapter.

Aladdin, son of Solomon and Sheba.

Sket Dance 278-282

Inherit the Twin Stars Arc + Last Dance Arc

Nice to read about the gang again.... having people inherit their will is a nice send-off too; tied things up for this final arc... Smart of the author to have someone similar to Switch play a vital role for the schools future.... Plus this final arc brings all the main cast together show casing their skill in order to finish their last objective

I am guessing Switch will talk in the end triggering the kid to talk as well

Rhapsody

Banned

W-well then... I guess it happened. Seems like this could've just been an eroge.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Kono Shima ni wa Midara de Jaaku na Mono ga Sumu Manga 1-9

Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif

Fantastic manga, it has spunk and character. The MC is such a badass, takes crap from no one! He's gonna bring this island down!
Or will enjoy the harem that's there, I can see this manga being around 50 chapters and ending. Pretty good if you ask me.

W-well then... I guess it happened. Seems like this could've just been an eroge.

lol rhapsody, imagine reading some of the stuff we like in public, it would make for a great video.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Oh god, never. Not reading this outdoors.

Edit: How would I explain to people if they saw me reading the latest translated chapter of Prison School even

Lol, the only manga I've ever read outdoors are the usual shonens and Hajime no Ippo, otherwise its inside a secluded area. Also, I'm re-reading it and I'm up to chapter 50, by god have I missed this manga, Kiyoshi so cool.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
FUCK

YES

HE DID IT

BETA MALE HE IS NOT

It sucks how my brain automatically went to "He's going to get interrupted" and "Or he'll just wuss out"

Because it always ends like this.

And then the next chapter reveals it doesn't happen.

Leaving me with lowered expectations because the guy refuses to have a baby making session with someone whose clearly asking for it.

Feel ashamed.

Centaur's Worries 56

Oh man, the shit is about to go down. I'm actually worried about them. The alien appearing means the main characters are finally directly interacting with the weirdness of the world.

VaiFOzO.jpg

Best girl feels threaten by best wife.

Again.

Going to need a 2nd match to settle the score between the two.

Feel ashamed.

Why would I feel ashamed about being happy over how for at least one instance, the norm was broken and the MC didn't back down like countless others before him have done?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
One Piece Spoilers

So seems we'll get the conclusion of the Franky/Senor Pink fight. Also looks like a break next week. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom