• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari 1-4

img000006.png

This seems...familiar. Reversed, almost.

Kinda generic, but kinda entertaining too. Turned kinda smutty and the premise is pretty goofy, but it might turn out pretty good. MC isn't a much of a puss either.

Also "Ring King" is an awful name, it should be Ring Lord!
...Or something like that.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari 1-4

Kinda generic, but kinda entertaining too. Turned kinda smutty and the premise is pretty goofy, but it might turn out pretty good. MC isn't a much of a puss either.

Also "Ring King" is an awful name, it should be Ring Lord!
...Or something like that.

good sir,

seeing as you are a connoisseur of manga featuring rings

have you read the acclaimed manga "Lord of the Ring" yet?

Shounen Jump Issue 10:
One Piece (Cover, Lead CP)
Boku no Hero Academia
Shokugeki no Souma
Toriko
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (CP)
Haikyuu!!
Gakkyuu Houtei
Hinomaru Zumou
Bleach
Oni Goroki (CP, One Shot)
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo
eLDLIVE (CP, Special Chapter)
Nisekoi
Gintama
Takujou no Ageha
World Trigger
Isobe Isobee Monogatari
E-Robot
Sporting Salt (End)

Shounen Jump Issue 11:
Cover, Lead CP: Kagami Gami (New Series by Iwashiro Toshiaki (author of Mieru Hito and Psyren))
CP: Isobe Isobee Monogatari (Important Announcement), Boku no Hero Academia, Karada Sagashi (Special Chapter)

Shounen Jump Issue 12:
Cover, Lead CP: Black Clover (New Series by Tabata Yuuki (author of Hungry Joker))

Shounen Jump Issue 13:
Cover, Lead CP: Kaizou Ningen Rogii (New Series by Miki Yuu)

Shounen Jump Issue 14:
Cover, Lead CP: Ultra Battle Satellite (New Series by Utsumi Yuusuke)

Sorry, Sporting Slat doesn't end up being the zombie series you thought it would be.

Bunch of new series coming up though. How many will survive?!?

CFpNRo0.png

Wise words from a protagonist who confessed to a man and got turned down.

Anyhow.

The story focuses on said traumatized MC, who after initially deciding to never trust a girl online after the ordeal, eventually finds out that all his in-game friends are female.

Wasn't really going to be a shocking reveal after seeing that colored page.

Was in absolute stitches when the MC talked about girls online as some sort of myth.

Luckily for him, he decides to give "love" another shot after gaining a cute, slightly unstable in-game wife.

Who also turns out to be a real life, shy girl.

Meaning if he has any reasonable sense within him after what he's been through, he will ask her out and make her happy.

Something important that my fellow smut brethren should know.

This manga is drawn by Ishigami Kazui.

The light novel version is illustrated by Hisasi.

You should know where I'm going with this.

DREA・MER 01

G6zdGnl.gif

Dream and the sheep will take you away.

I like this. The use of changing the artstyle as we go through the chapter and to describe the mood is pretty well done. The plot is a bit typical but the main character doesn't give up and punches sheep like nobody's business. Will keep reading for sheep punching.

dani_dc

Centaur's Worries 56

I did not expect the main characters to actually interact with the weird aliens, much less be summoned into another world.

Hina was surprisingly calm considering the situation, I would not think her as someone able to act in such a natural manner in a literal life and death situation.

I do wonder how class president managed to take over a kingdom seeing as, unlike a centaur, she doesn't has any natural ability that would give her an advantaged over regular humans. I'm guessing they mistook her as an actual angel.

The panel of the cousin tripping did make me feel bad for centaurs, tripping does seem like a much bigger worry for then.

So cute though.

Nordicus

Centaur's Worries 56

I do wonder how class president managed to take over a kingdom seeing as, unlike a centaur, she doesn't has any natural ability that would give her an advantaged over regular humans. I'm guessing they mistook her as an actual angel.
I think the angel might have some superhuman "ability", because I am not convinced centaurs should naturally have that good upper body strength, especially with arms that small. Their arms simply aren't in as much use as their legs are, and the girl's life style hasn't been shown to be much different from a human high schooler. It just doesn't add up

javac

There's a Kickstarter for a localisation of Tezuka's Alabaster Vol.1-2. Thought that some of you might be interested?
  • Paperback
  • High-quality paper that is denser, smoother, and off-set white (by popular demand!)
  • Size: A5 (5.875"x8.25"), same as our other Tezuka releases 
  • Right to Left Manga Reading format
  • Pages: v1:280pgs;  v2:232pgs
  • Release date: v1-2: 7/2015
  • MSRP: $15.95 volume 1; $13.95 volume 2
Goal: $29,200 Link

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Centaur's Worries 56
This is one strange chapter. I mean, suddenly, going to other world and fighting a medieval knight? What!?

Mu-kai ((oneshot)

A one shot about dimensional transfer. Really cool stuff. May those young love bird reunite once again.

Stinky

One Piece

Awesome chapter.

I love how Senior Pink, who is such a joke of a character, has a tragic as fuck backstory.

And Franky was BOSS as well. I can't believe he still has that "back weakness"

IHaveIce

Banned
One Piece

Dang even the backstory of someone like Senor Pink was well done.

I wondered why he was so stylish in the flashback before and now is dressed like a baby.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
The Little Match Girl 1
Really digging the artwork. That ending though. Be careful with your wish.

Ass. Classroom 117

Nagisa being all cute and giving a chance for class E to win this fight!

Zweizer

Banned
Prison School ch153

Risa has awakened!

One Piece ch775

If only more executives were as likable as Senor Pink or Baby 5.

Stretch ch32

We all know who the precious person is~

Wakabayashi Toshiya's 4-koma Collection ch29

Students these days! How bold!

Genshiken Nidaime ch108

What a warm family~

Raxus

One Piece

...so hard boiled!

Senior Pink and Baby 5 deserve their own separate side stories.

Bleach

Time for the final battle...to be delayed with antics.

Usobuko

Banned
Kakukaku Shikajika
Moteki
Natsu no Zenjitsu
Ocha ni Gosu
Reiroukan Kenzainariya
Tsumi to Batsu

In the near future, I think I will be able to say goodbye to them and hello to these.

ChinMan
Glass Mask
Hyakki Yakoushou
Ran to Haiiro no Sekai
Peepo Choo
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

Or at least I hope to. Centaur's Worries looks adorable though but I must resist bloating my list.

Sorry, Sporting Slat doesn't end up being the zombie series you thought it would be.

Bunch of new series coming up though. How many will survive?!?

LOL it was as expected but i think it would have been a great troll if it managed to stay alive somehow. And i guess it ended around 17-20 chapters so it means that black hole of series murder is still in full effect lol

Also another bunch of series are ready for the flames, lets see who are lucky enough to jump out (that Psyren mangaka better bring his fucking A+ game this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom