• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

so i remember i didnt properly finish gtos prequel so i re read it

i now remember why

a bulk of the chapters are missing

fuck :(

_hekk05

Banned
ewrclm.PNG

wonzo

Banned
theres still a day or twos worth of posts left so i dont see why we need to close this thread so soon

Imperial Guards 1-13

This is a pretty damn ballin 19th Century war between Russia and Japan with tigers and dragons and magic communication and shit. Certainly doesn't pull any punches which is refreshing as I really despise when war series try and glorify violent conflict by painting it in a very noble light.

Word of warning, the group that did this really fucked up some of the ordering of the pages in certain chapters to the point where I'd have to constantly flick back and forth to try and make sense of it all. How anyone can make such a simple mistake when there's the page numbers and series titles is really beyond me but whatever.

upandaway

maybe goro's
j league career will be more fleshed out or something
I think there was enough about Goro, I can only see this being about a new MC like his son or something

Not even sure if I'll give it a look, considering what happened with Buyuden

Holy crap I didn't realize it's new thread time. No one even suggested a title

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think there was enough about Goro, I can only see this being about a new MC like his son or something

Not even sure if I'll give it a look, considering what happened with Buyuden

Holy crap I didn't realize it's new thread time. No one even suggested a title

It doesn't even make a difference. Even if everyone comes up with something, it gets ignored.

gunbo13

Noramimi
Chinggis Khan
Prison School
Koukoku no Shugosha
OK, I'm game for Prison School. Totally my bag.
You will fit right in if you read these 3.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari
Prison School
Shokugeki no Soma
Haha, seeing that and "fit right in" is pretty funny.
Man, gunbo's been gone so long nobody even remembers who he is anymore
Dusting off the ipad to catch up. My reading list is red red red.

upandaway

OK, I'm game for Prison School. Totally my bag.

Haha, seeing that and "fit right in" is pretty funny.

Dusting off the ipad to catch up. My reading list is red red red.
You've done this "okay I'm back" thing like 3 times by now and you always went and disappeared again. It hurt my feelings. I don't believe you anymore until I see you posting for an entire OT straight.

Zweizer

Banned
Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! ch20

Poor onii-chan~

Himouto! Umaru-chan ch89

It's happening?

Fudatsuki no Kyoko-chan ch6-6.5

Like siblings~

Netgame no Yome wa Onna no Ko ja nai to Omotta? ch3

This is going as well as I expected.

dani_dc

Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! 20

Little sisters are the worst. I do not know why there's a group of people that thinks otherwise.

I'm still really bad about reading good finished series.

RIP punpun

You should get to fixing that. Especially with Punpun

Netgame no Yome wa Onna no Ko ja nai to Omotta? 3

Why are you complaining, you backstabbing motherfucker?

Yes, his attitude confused me, that's not how you react when such a cute girl is claiming you as her "husbando" IRL in addition to online..

Ten Count 18

Is this how you cure mysophobia?

Hidamari ga Kikoeru 04

Dramaaaaaaa. But I do want to see this resolved.

Warui Ko no Tame no Wasuremono Techou 01

Kouhais are sneaky.

VRMN

Himouto Umaru-chan 89

Well that's an unexpected turn at the end. Don't see it going anywhere though.

We're up to two long awaited plots going somewhere. Can't wait to see how neither goes where I hope it does. After all, Umaru never gets caught and Taihei is too focused on Umaru for anyone to get anywhere with him. Right?

We're up to two long awaited plots going somewhere. Can't wait to see how neither goes where I hope it does. After all, Umaru never gets caught and Taihei is too focused on Umaru for anyone to get anywhere with him. Right?

I can see Ebina being an endgame plot thread, reserved for when the manga is about to end or get axed.

Is Reiroukan Still Alive? 11

"So in the Second Season of Prison Break, They've Already Broken out of Prison, but the Name Works Once You Realize That Society Is a Prison"

Anyway, huh are we already reaching endgame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom