• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usobuko

Banned
Doku-mushi ( RAW )

qchjzcj.jpg

The wonders of a character's backstory, last few chapters saved it from being a survival manga with no redeeming merits. Still, has room for improvements and hopefully the climax would deliver.

wonzo

Banned
Hatsukoi Monster 01

Rich girl is saved from a truck by a pretty boy. She falls in love with him, asks him out. He then tells her he's only in elementary school.

What on earth were they feeding this kid to still be in elementary school?
genderswapped yoiko. smh

Ashita no Kyouko-san 04

I wonder why all these demon kings taking over the human world are so poor. You think they would have researched ahead of time.

Quixzlizx

Pete Carroll and the OC should be put into stockades in downtown Seattle as fans throw rotten vegetables at them for that playcall.

Everyone who watched the game should read some NTR tonight.

Will help further your understanding knowing that we live in a reality where cheaters prevail.

Quixzlizx

Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo 16

So not only does Lisa not have debilitating personality disorders like the other three, but her "problem" is that she's a huge pervert? There's no downside! I know who I'd choose after the 3 months are up.

Quixzlizx

Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo 17-19 (end)

mnightshyamalantwist.jpg

Sooooo... Airi is not guilty of ruining his relationships because they all still love him for some reason, and 5-girl harem end?

I think the funniest part was that the four girls weren't tipped off to his cheating until they figured out that Airi wasn't his sister. The fact that they were all there waiting for him wasn't enough of a clue, I guess.

And this is another series with a non-worthless protagonist (sort of) :lol. I'm on a roll this week with my picks.

I've been needing a new manga to read, something lewd, and I'm already up to date on some of the current series. Figured I'd actually start reading another MangaGAF favorite.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 1-2
This is the often talked about Aunt Tits, I presume?

Yeah, I'm probably gonna enjoy this one. Plus chapters seem to pretty short at least early on. I may be starting to realize that it takes more effort for me to get through a manga chapter that's more than 20 pages or so, and that explains why I've been moving so slowly through Blood Lad.

I've been needing a new manga to read, something lewd, and I'm already up to date on some of the current series. Figured I'd actually start reading another MangaGAF favorite.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 1-2
This is the often talked about Aunt Tits, I presume?

Yeah, I'm probably gonna enjoy this one. Plus chapters seem to pretty short at least early on. I may be starting to realize that it takes more effort for me to get through a manga chapter that's more than 20 pages or so, and that explains why I've been moving so slowly through Blood Lad.

Aunt Tits tend to be 7-9 pages after the first 4 or so. Enjoy the self-cockblocking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom