• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

My Hero Academia 28

Guess Todoroki has some beef with his daddy. Dark Chobobo Stand is pretty OP.

Next chapter should be good. As well on Monday from now on.

He hinted at it in the first chapter even calling him 'shitty old man'.

My Hero Academia 28

Pretty cool stuff overall. It is nice the author restricts Deku so most of the chapters are focused on teamwork. Uraraka got a little jelly I see of Inspector Gadget. STAND Chocobo is a pretty cool power as well since it too seems sentient and can protect the user without even knowing an attack was coming. Bird dude always had a cool design so I look forward to seeing what else he can do.

Katchan is piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed.

My Hero Academia 28

Good chapter. I like the focus on teamwork. I think this manga has the potential of having Hiatus x Hiatus level of character development.

rrc1594

Boku No Hero Academia 28

I'm fucking love this MANGA. Most of all I love the MC, that Izuku knows that this is his chance to shine and taking the challenge head on.

Shouto has been a way better rival then Katsuki. Katsuki just comes off as a hater, and lol at
Ochako getting jelly.

Fuguruma Memories 1-8 (END)
1958432j0u6p.jpg
A short story about a writer and an animated doll who can take photographs of people's memories. The episodic chapters focusing on the various spirits' pasts were more entertaining than the subsequent plot, but regardless of the flaws in its writing, it was worth reading for the art alone (which was full colour throughout).

Quixzlizx

/\/\/\
Wow, and I didn't even see your post first

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 63

#dead

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 64

Asahi should just give in and permanently become Shiho's perverted muse.

Girls of the Wild's 174

JAEGU DOING WORK

Tenshi to Akuto!! 01

Mr. Prefect is prefect. Also great at looking down on others. Only flaw, he still sounds like a girl. Enter next door neighbor who kidnaps him and forces him to take part in her class's anime by being one of their seiyuus.

Pretty amusing. Main character's a tsundere ass, seems to be fun about voice acting and this wasn't trashy one bit! I assume the usual, the main character changes due to this girl and he changes something of her life, but this does seem pretty enjoyable.

It's been a long time since he's been interesting. He has little to no character development for like 60 chapter now

It's sad too, because he was a very interesting MC at the start of the whole thing. But as soon as the authors decided to take a lot of the edge and drama off the series (which I mostly prefer) he changed for the worse.

dumbyugi

Hen na Nee-san 1-5

A rather lewd collection of stories from the author of Sisterism. Only 5 stories in and there's already been selfcest, tentacles & exhibitionism. Chapter 4 is probably my favourite so far because of the twist. Looking foward to reading the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom