• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEvxTg4.png

Goodbye paula-man, it never did really feel like punishment. Actually it was pretty nice.

I don't know who you are anymore

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm finally kicking this stomach flu and can get back on the awesome Suzuka train
3AQmK.gif

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Chapter 1 Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has finally arrived, so unbelievably happy.

Anyways we are introduced to 5 investigators that all have different personalities that seem likable, especially Haise. Now onto Haise he has to be Kaneki, they look exactly the same.

tumblr_inline_ndalh6HIxl1ry1x02.png

Even his measurements match Kaneki with the timeskip. Shit he has black and white hair which symbolize the uniformity of his Ghoul and Human side. His hobby is also reading books, like seriously. Why would Ishida change the MC to only make him look exactly the same as the original? Because Haise=Kaneki. Aside from that we get some nice interactions between Akira and Haise. In which Haise seems a bit playful.

I have to point out something. I feel those 4 investigators aren't actually real half ghouls like Haise but more like augmented humans with ghoul abilities. Since one of them could eat a bag of crackers and the other could get a needle injected, so yeah.

We also get to see Hinami with Ayato. So does that mean she's with Aogiri to get revenge for Onii-chan. I mean this how she probably felt over her beloved.

1413069197588.png

Yeah she's probably fighting for her Onii-chan.

Art for this chapter seemed to improve too. This chapter was a great start to the sequel, can't wait to read more.

Kodansha USA Adds Tsubasa: WoRLD CHRoNiCLE, Fairy Tail: Blue Mistral, L♥DK, Inuyashiki Manga

L♥DK:
L DK by Ayu Watanabe follows the new couple Shusei and Aoi. Shusei is the high school's resident "prince" and has a reputation of coldly turning down any of his suitors. Aoi's best friend is rejected by Shusei, cementing Aoi's disdain for him. However, when Shusei's apartment burns to the ground, the two end up rooming together.

Inuyashiki:
Inuyashiki has a family that doesn't care about him. When he finds he has three months left to live, he realizes that the only one that will miss him is his dog. But his death comes sooner than expected when aliens crash into him. They rebuild him, but when they're done he's no longer human. What will this mean for Inuyashiki?

Fairy Tail: Blue Mistral:
Fairy Tail: Blue Mistral stars Wendy Marvell, fan favorite member of the Fairy Tail guild. This new manga by Rui Watanabe tells the story of Wendy's life before she joined Fairy Tail.

Tsubasa: WoRLD CHRoNiCLE:
CLAMP launched Tsubasa: WoRLD CHRoNiCLE in Kodansha's Magazine Special on August 20. The magazine teased the series as “a new story of Tsubasa that is connected to xxxHOLiC: Rei.”

do any of you kind mangaffers have the name of that yuri one-shot where a girl has to help her friend that she's crushing super hard on recover from the ever-deadly japanese cold? pretty sure I saw it posted on here a while back

Dresden

Japan Tengu Party Illustrated 22-28 END

There's really no word in the english language for just how special this is so i'mma leave it at saying this was one of, if not the best comic I've ever read. Simply phenomenal from beginning to end.

JAPAN DESTROYED

I like to think that at the end, Shinobu has dealt with both the crushing reality of orphanhood and the escapism of the tengu life, and uh, goes to work for Google.

Suzuka 76

“This way I can have a healthy baby in the future”
I heard Fuuka girl is Suzuka’s child
MUCH FORETELLING
WOW
SEO BEST WRITER

Suzuka 77

Honoka is such a good girl for this moron, he dosn’t deserve her.

Suzuka 78

Calling each other by their name?
soshamless.jpg

Suzuka 79

“Yay, she’s an abusive bitch because she likes me, I’m so happy”

Suzuka 80-81

This is so boring and cheesy and of course the loli had to get a chapter….ZZZZZ

Suzuka 82

Both are idiots….

Suzuka 83

Lol this is so bad

Suzuka 84

Boriiiiing

Suzuka 85

There should be a limit of how stupid a MC can be.
And why she did that? Lol
Such a shitty couple.

Suzuka 86

A new challenger appears!.

What kind of shitty friend invites his friend with a GF to a group date? What kind of shitty boyfriend decides to stay?

Suzuka 87

And of course this was going to happen

"So it's my fault?"

OF COURSE IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOU MORON!!

"She should the one to apologize"

DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!

Suzuka 88

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKK

/FACEPALM

Suzuka 89-90

FVj9c8j.gif

wonzo

Banned
JAPAN DESTROYED

I like to think that at the end, Shinobu has dealt with both the crushing reality of orphanhood and the escapism of the tengu life, and uh, goes to work for Google.

little did she know google was yet another front run by Mr. Z!

Soma

Gundam Sousei [End]

"Thus Gundam became a legend..."

Inspirational, riveting, insightful and thought-provoking.

I knew nothing of the origins of the production of Gundam but now I'm glad my only exposure to it was this.

Hideki Owada should do biographical accounts of everything ever.

So I guess when I clear the Suzuka challenge I'll add the cover of Tokyo Ghoul:Re to the banner. Unless somehow I end up losing the Suzuka bet which would be sad :(

Revo

If a 1-5 chapter unfinished series is the best thing you have to put on the banner I suggest reading more things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom