• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken 05

In this chapter, our main character encounters a loli, kidnaps her, strips her and then feeds her.

smurfx

get some go again
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";95565001]Yeah, I've been waiting on that for years.[/QUOTE]he'll probably end up using it on sasuke so he can save naruto's ass or something.

What the hell would be do after being revived. He's way too weak to do anything to Madara without the 9 tails.

Unless he unlocks the Rinnegan he can't do shit.

Mortemis

Banned
Magi 209

Do it Alibaba! Be Kouen's bitch! Honestly he doesn't have much choices, it's not like he can just say no and walk out. Plus he's worried about Balbadd. I'm curious as to what he'll do. Plus Sin must have had a reason to send Alibaba of all people as a representative, I'm wondering what that is as well.

Sasuke and Naruto soon to be blood brothers confirmed?!?!

What the hell would be do after being revived. He's way too weak to do anything to Madara without the 9 tails.

He's gonna beat Madara with clones and be all like "because I was called a loser".

Then Madara will reflect on his actions and feel bad.

Naruto will end this year so...

Naruto will die and be known as a legendary hero... The Ninja world will be united... The tailed Beast will no longer exist... Sasuke will carry Naruto's will

and

Yamamoto will still be stuck in a Tree

THE END

Edit: Naruto dying makes sense since there is only a year to wrap up the whole who will become Hokage and will Sasuke fight Naruto or will his heart become pure debacle...

Also that would create the perfect cringe worthy scenario of everyone saying "Naruto's will lives on as the will of fire... No! The will of the world"

*Narrator -
Thus is the story of the great hero Naruto who brought peace to the world

Even now people still aspire to keep Naruto's dream of peace alive

*- Que in picture of Konoha 11 as adults walking away... Sakura stops and looks towards the sky, sees a falling leaf, smiles and proceeds to join the leaving group

*Barf

The source of the leaf is from the tree that Yamato is trapped in by the way

They will put all the tailed beasts in the tree that Yamato is trapped in like, like the legend about the tree before the tailed beasts materialized, and Yamato will be the most powerful character in the manga.

Lain

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";95568514]He's gonna beat Madara with clones and be all like "because I was called a loser".

Then Madara will reflect on his actions and feel bad.[/QUOTE]

I'll laugh my ass off when that happens.

upandaway

To Love Ru Darkness

Why does Rito always have a look when there's lewd in the panel, but the lewd isn't in his line of sight. He can't see it, only the readers can... or so it was supposed to be.

I mean that's kind of putting a new meaning into self-insert protagonists.

wonzo

Banned
gravity smut 53
shokusoma53.png

in space, no-one can hear you foodgasm

Magi 209

I doubt Alibaba will accept to such terms but I'd be really surprised and kinda pleased if he did and had the guts to turn his back on Sinbad.

Mob Psycho 100 25

lmao dimple got owned like the scrub he is

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
They will put all the tailed beasts in the tree that Yamato is trapped in like, like the legend about the tree before the tailed beasts materialized, and Yamato will be the most powerful character in the manga.

I still say Naruto times travels to the past and becomes the first ninja who raised all the tailed beast

dumbyugi

Hayate the Combat Buttler

Flashback about the time when Hayate met Santa. While not fully unexpected this is a nice little twist I guess.

Yukimura-sensei to Kei-kun 1
tumblr_mys0anCbY51qbxqfpo1_500.png

Looks like my first new manga of 2014 and it was a smart choice. I wish it wasnt a collection of short stories or just had this main story of Yukimura sensei and Kei to last longer as, Kei is a good young seme, and Yukimura is an interesting cold teacher of sorts with good looks. The blushing moment was good and then the ending moments in the room and Yukimura continually pushing him back. I want to see how much further they can go and then how theyll deal with the other lover. Excellent art too.

upandaway

Hayate

Oooh. Oooooh! I guess that makes sense. They already explained everything I had to ask about that part, but considering the flashback continues I guess there's more to it.

Mael

Happy New year MangaGaf!
Finally managed to convert my so to shingeki no kyojin!
And just started on Nana (yes THAT Nana).
I only read Gokinjo from this author so far.
And it was really awesome with a good cast of likable characters.

so far on Nana I'm on Volume 1, just started with the 2nd character called Nana.
the 1rst Nana was a stupid myopic girl so far...
I had like zero sympathy for her at all then she redeemed herself a little when she met her ex.
the 2nd is shaping up better I guess.

Yes I'm in a shojo mood these days (and we just transfered a huge part of our catalog of mangas to our current place so I can read her stuffs (mostly Nana and OP) and she can read mine....which is really huge).

Also Eyeshield 21 is next on my reread list.

Mael

Good choice

It's really a pleasure to take a random volume and read from there.
But I need more shelves because really there's so little space left in the one I'm using that I can't even see the full 3 Saint Seiya (relax I'm not talking about the dimension shit) series I have :p.

I also need to reread E21 for how Shin is portrayed I think it's here I read that he was portrayed as someone affected with depression or something.

Kurita

My shelves are also full. I haven't bought a manga since October for this reason (well, also because I spent more money buying other things :lol)
Behind these big piles are some Eyeshield 21, FMA and Gintama volumes.

Mael

My shelves are also full. I haven't bought a manga since October for this reason (well, also because I spent more money buying other things :lol)

Behind these big piles are some Eyeshield 21, FMA and Gintama volumes.

Kinda the same problem, i just moved to Paris (or near enough) and I usually have big piles of mangas sprawled everywhere....in my hometown.
You know the joke in Futurama about the garbage crisis where they go and say
"Garbage fill was filled, New york was filled, New jersay was filled... "
Well it's kinda like that.
My room at my parents' is filled, my sister's house is filled, my friends' houses are filled.
But since I moved where I'm now my so wants to have everything on hand (which goes with me wanting to get them all here).
So we're filling libraries (and in february we're going with a car to get 2 huge boxes (6 to 7 20/30 volumes for capacity I think) filled mangas up here).
And the fun part is that we're missing essentials like Dragon Ball, Naruto or Akira even
And I NEED Berserk too....
Will probably be starting Death Note soon too (read it but didn't own it yet...)

edit : you've got a pretty cool collection!
I don't see hunter x hunter or Vagabond but that's a really good collection (and you don't have Fairy Tail and that's good because goddamn it's shonen trash)
Although I don't see a lot of shojo too (then again I get a lot of flack from everyone for that :lol and I don't care Kare Kano is awesome)

Best Ending 3
tumblr_mys8t9cL7c1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Funniest pool type storyline in the genre in awhile. Bulge sensei moments with the kids were funny and then how the teaching of them overtime grew into a sort of affection and romance between both older leaders. I wonder if theres more.

Kurita

edit : you've got a pretty cool collection!
I don't see hunter x hunter or Vagabond but that's a really good collection (and you don't have Fairy Tail and that's good because goddamn it's shonen trash)
Although I don't see a lot of shojo too (then again I get a lot of flack from everyone for that :lol and I don't care Kare Kano is awesome)

I have 20 volumes of HxH, it's just hard to see them haha.
As far as shojos/josei are concerned I read Switch Girl, Princess Jellyfish, Nodame Cantabile, Blue Spring Ride, Kids on the Slope, Chihayafuru and Kamakura Diary.
I'll start Tonari no Kaibustu-kun (Pika will be publishing it).

Mael

I have 20 volumes of HxH, it's just hard to see them haha.
As far as shojos/josei are concerned I read Switch Girl, Princess Jellyfish, Nodame Cantabile, Blue Spring Ride, Kids on the Slope, Chihayafuru and Kamakura Diary.
I'll start Tonari no Kaibustu-kun (Pika will be publishing it).

You need the other 10 HxH :p

That's a lot of shojos indeed I read none of them I think.
I usually find a shojo with a nice cover or something that catch my eye and go from there....
And I always get mixed up on the romantic shonens and the shojos so I may have read more than I thought I did lol
I just caught the toriko box too, nice :p
That's the problem when you buy stuffs to lend them to family and friends, you end up not knowing what it is the hell you actually own after a while...

I need to complete my Urasawa collection too...I didn't catch the 2-3 last billy bats...

false e: woah I just saw the HxH!
I need to rebuy some volumes of HxH since I lent some to a friend I don't think I'll ever see anymore...

Kurita

The Gintama releases are soooo slow in France. Nobody buys it so Kana doesn't really care about it anymore. We're only at volume 29. It was released in September, and the next one will be out in March.

Aizo

Banned
Battle Angel Alita: Last Order or GUNNM: Last Order or 銃夢 LastOrder is ending soon. Is anyone current? Is it worth reading? I read the original series, and became disinterested in the sequel after a volume or two because it wasn't going in a direction that I was hoping for.

Do they leave Earth? Are questions answered? Is it good?

(Source)

Akito

Battle Angel Alita: Last Order or GUNNM: Last Order or 銃夢 LastOrder is ending soon. Is anyone current? Is it worth reading? I read the original series, and became disinterested in the sequel after a volume or two because it wasn't going in a direction that I was hoping for.

(Source)
I read the first 15 volumes or something of LO and may read the rest just to finish it but you'd best pretend BAA has ended with the first series.

Kare no Tokubetsu na Kare 5

Somehow I missed all the hints about Masatoshi being interested in Hiraoka but then this chapter really focused upon it enough that even Hiraoka doesnt even notice now. The love triangle is good and its even a near bath chapter too, Im hoping it gots Hiraoka and Suruga simply since they had their sticky situation end of last chapter and this chapter and their similar to each other..

Aizo

Banned
I read the first 15 volumes or something of LO and may read the rest just to finish it but you'd best pretend BAA has ended with the first series.

That's what I thought. That saves me some time, anyway.
Thanks, Akito.

Iron Knight 4

That was easily as predictable as I feared from chp 4. Now the next part will involve meeting back up with the friend and the friend realizing he was wrong and still wants to be friends, maybe it will be some monster attack on the same group even. I hope the next action series from jump can be better than this initially.

Lain

(Source)

I'm not current, since I don't read the scans, but unlike some people that swear LO sucks, I think it's pretty awesome and I've loved it all the way up to where I'm at in now.
Where I'm at, some stuff is answered, more stuff is added, and lots of crazy shit goes down.

Wiseblade

Man, I can't remember what I read over the past year. Were Berserk, One Punch Man, Molester Man and baby steps 2013? Because they feel like forever ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if Yamamoto became the next villain seeing as everyone neglected him

Naruto can control his chakra... We have no use for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom