• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senyuu 2 53

Sws7DSsl.jpg

Questions everyone ask.

To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator 02

A94IRe4l.png

So we get introduced somewhat to the villains and we have Last Order hjinks.

Kinda expect the new girl to probably die by the end in order for this to recon itself into the Indexverse.

Mendrox

ToLoveRu Darkness Chapter 40 spoiler are out.

THIS has to be censored to death in other countries. There are literally cunts everywhere.
I can't even... handle... this...

Akito

Akame ga Kiru v7
Oh yeah, I remember seeing that page floating around, I wonder how ManGAF was reacting to it
lol
Anyway RIP, the death flags were hard to overlook but to endure such fate is... quite unfortunate.

scy

Akame ga Kiru v7
Oh yeah, I remember seeing that page floating around, I wonder how ManGAF was reacting to it
lol
Anyway RIP, the death flags were hard to overlook but to endure such fate is... quite unfortunate.

Christmas Ruined.

Toriko 264

I rather enjoyed the nature stuff again. Reminded me of what I liked at the beginning of the series that was completely forgotten later on.

And, looks like we'll probably forget about that too now.

Masamune-kun no Revenge 1 - 12
The premise is interesting but unfortunately it has become a standard romcom way to quickly...whatever, I will continue to read it to see where it goes. Also female MC with a small chest are quite rare, so it's got this for it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Did the love interest get pregnant? Wouldn't it be strange if KNIM ended that way? Personally, I hope Haruto gets some sort of STI.

I'd rather
all his exes have found someone else and it ends with him crying tears of impotent rage.
But your's is good too.

jbug617

Banned
Kuroko no Basket 247

There is 2 possible outcomes for this

Kuroko leads a comeback against Rakuzan
or

Rakuzan will still continue to crush them.

Akito

Akame ga Kiru v8
Those flashback chapters man, talking about rubbin it in. I'm glad those uninspired fodder enemies got dealed with already, when Raba was being able to deal with 2 of them at the same time, you now they were pushovers
(sorry Raba, that was somewhat impressive)
. Not RIP dog girl.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
TWGOK

Dokuro filled out nicely as she aged. Just sayin'

jman2050

I don't even know what to say about this month's TLRD.

Getting this published must involve some sort of extreme blackmail on Yabuki's part. It's amazing.

Akito

Akame ga Kiru ch39-45
I can't believe they actually pulled that off and with only a single death on their side (RIP Suu), that was not exactly the best plan ever. Although to me it looks like the overall situation didn't change all that much because of it so eh. Also congrats Tatsumi but knowing this manga I do expect Mine to die a painful death in the near future so godspeed.

Zoe

You haven't even gotten to the best part yet.

The one guy in her life that doesn't abuse the hell out of her physically and psychologically is her brother who was raised with her but isn't ACTUALLY her brother because he was adopted and she doesn't discover this until later after he confesses his love for her because he wants her too. But she only concedes to his advances out of spite after the jerk who's blackmailed her into being his slave loses interest in her because she won't have sex with him.

Hot Gimmick is trashy smut all the way through. Run away while you can.

There's actually a spin-off AR novel where she decides to be with her brother. Never read it though.

Hot Gimmick tried to be HYD but failed miserably.

FYC

Banned
I just caught up with Naruto after dropping it for close to a year. Still hoping Madara whips out the Ninja Tank before the fight's over.

Akito

Is Akame Ga Kill good ? I'm seeing several persons reading it...
It's a poor man's FMA with an impressively high death toll. Also waifus.

Akame ga Kiru Zero ch 1-3
Yeah, this is kinda terrible, the art is bad, Akame is not that interesting of a character and I don't think her background story needed to be told in its entirety at all.

Mahouka Nine Schools Arc 3

Best Tatsuya colour page yet. Kirihara looked different than I imagined but it was great to see how his CAD turned out in this medium. Otherwise as an LN reader just skimmed through since its all basic exposition and a briefer explanation of the magic gravity move type magic and etc.

Were nearly caught up to the magazine release.

Is Akame Ga Kill good ? I'm seeing several persons reading it...

Rising X Rydeen 8
I stand corrected, second BEST MC power ever.

Like every other chapter has some bad guys committing some terrible atrocity with body parts usually flying in every direction. The latest chapter had the villains rape (and its actually shown yo) and murder an entire theater crew including a ten year old boy. So yea.

But it has some cool fights.

And
Esdese
waifus.

Stulaw

Did the love interest get pregnant? Wouldn't it be strange if KNIM ended that way? Personally, I hope Haruto gets some sort of STI.

Answer:
Yes
Spoiler for the whole story
The MC and Suzuka (main girl) were athletics prodigies, the M.C liked Suzuka from the beginning but kepts "pushing other girls down" so to speak, towards the end M.C and Suzuka have unprotected sex, with MC forgetting his condom on the side, and Suzuka gets pregnant, decides to keep the baby, and both characters can't go the University with sports scholarships, fucking over their high schools reputation to complete it, it ends with Suzuka and MC living in an apartment, married with with a daughter and M.C having a salary-man's job (or interview, I forgot). The lesson being, don't fuck up your life, wear a condom, although you might be happy anyway?

Green Worldz 8

Chapter kind of felt like it came from nowhere. The Hakkenden story continues to be the better action series on this mangabox platform, as this feels like it loses its way when it focused on the characters instead of the plant apocalypse.

somedevil

The Breaker: New Waves 146

Sera got nothing on her.
Chapter was a bit disappointing, too much talking and no punching and kicking.

He created an interesting character. Jini is a half Korean half American with red hair who is most likely half jewish.

Don't worry next week the glasses guy may die and the suc might set off that c-4 they have.

Fairy Tail 369

Disappointed that Mashima had to pull a Trigger and make the best character suffer from an pointless aesthetic change to render his eyes useless. I dont understand why these people do this to such great character designs. Its like they had some random change of heart one night in bed and just randomly, without any basis, decided to ruin their characters. At least Uzu still looked/looks fantastic but Jellal, well that was part of his charm. Conflicted as he still has his great moves and such, but the face :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom