• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! 21

If I hhadnt seen anime characters celebrations I wouldn't had believed thus chapter (though they were nowhere near as grandiose as this one).

Shinozaki starting to appreciate the physical aspects of the Yuri.

Usobuko

Banned
Natsu no Zenjitsu.... why the hell did I begin to read that yesterday and marathoned it, to end up waiting on such a chapter.... I'm at page 9 of chapter 34 and I Just can't bring myself to read what's come next and then have to wait for the next chapters release.

Just embrace it fully. The ending is inevitable because of her previous work which was a 'sequel' to this manga.

Although I think she was planning to redo that one.

Waiting for chapter 35 is surely the better option, especially for those that don't want to feel depressed and with something in their stomach.
Though the bonus stuff after 35 might re-open wounds.

You big tease!

I still dream about the shonen tag manga we started idly half making like four-seven OTs ago

I nominate myself to be the Action Suvivor should you have one in your story.

PK Gaming

Murciélago vol3 Bonus

Moe schoolgirl Kuroko. Oh my.

(NSFW) LESFES CO CHERRY BLOSSEUM ch1-2

Yuri, wrestling, possibly April's fools, and sex, lots of sex. For fans of any of these four, I suppose.

"Looks like twin tails has got this down on lock."
"Yeah Jim, a blow like that will usually stop your heart, this match could be over in-"
"Wait, it looks like megane is up to something...!"
"She's getting some gropes in...Wow, she's really feeling her up now!
"Oh my god, you've gotta kidding me, it can't be... it is! She's going for the muffer!""
"She's eating her out, SHE IS EATING HER OUT!"
"Is it even humanly possible to fit that many fingers in there?"
"WAIT A MINUTE, DON'T TELL ME...! THEY'RE BOTH GOING FOR IT. OUROBOROS!"
"It's a double KO folks, A DOUBLE KO!"

Quixzlizx

Oregairu LN v04-06

I've been going through the Oregairu LNs now that v04 has finished being translated, and right now I'm in the middle of v06. I really want Hachiman to just start telling people to fuck off at this point.

I think I like Yukinoshita Haruno a little too much in a disastrously self-destructive sort of way, although Hiratsuka-sensei is clearly best girl woman :x

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Cavalier of The Abyss 125

Well... That escalated quickly.

Magician

Took long enough for the scanlators pick it back up again after the hiatus ended.

Should be interesting.

Dating a Team Magma Grunt 9
uso0awl.jpg
She's got him by the balls. This + DR2 = RIP panda

(NSFW) LESFES CO CHERRY BLOSSEUM ch1-2

Yuri, wrestling, possibly April's fools, and sex, lots of sex. For fans of any of these four, I suppose.
I was a big wrestling fan when I was a kid. remora works rekindled my passion for the... sport.

Zweizer

Banned
"Looks like twin tails has got this down on lock."
"Yeah Jim, a blow like that will usually stop your heart, this match could be over in-"
"Wait, it looks like megane is up to something...!"
"She's getting some gropes in...Wow, she's really feeling her up now!
"Oh my god, you've gotta kidding me, it can't be... it is! She's going for the muffer!""
"She's eating her out, SHE IS EATING HER OUT!"
"Is it even humanly possible to fit that many fingers in there?"
"WAIT A MINUTE, DON'T TELL ME...! THEY'RE BOTH GOING FOR IT. OUROBOROS!"
"It's a double KO folks, A DOUBLE KO!"

Amazing.

I was a big wrestling fan when I was a kid. remora works rekindled my passion for the... sport.

Nothing like a healthy dose of yuri
sex
to arouse interest in wrestling, apparently!

Stulaw

Dagashi Kashi 3-6

Chapter 7 is definitely an April fools translation, had to read it out loud in a Scouse/Geordie accent to understand it.

Anyway, I forgot about this. It's pretty good, Hotaru's a great comedian, and Coconut's an OK straight man, but it makes this pretty funny. I'll continue reading it when a better translation of chapter 7 comes out.

Reknoc

Decided to catch up with Magi. The Hakuryuu stuff after the (lengthy) backstory arc felt like an excuse to have has many crazy psycho faces as possible.

oh and r.i.p alibaba, lol, that went about as well as anything for him

Jintor

I'm still waiting for my generic ecchi except the mc is a hapless girl

That's my current dream yuri

Yuricam is the closest probably but doesn't quite count

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You can thank TVTropes at least partially for that.

Mushoku Tensei 1 - 7

New Game plus in a whole new world, this manga is interesting.

Only 9 chapters available. I am going to regret reading this aren't I ?

PK Gaming

Oh Jintor, this might fit your description:

It's called Gokujo. It's not quite at the level you want it at, but it's close. The anime adaptation is straight up a yuri harem since it quadruples the yuri.

Zweizer

Banned
Keep in mind that Gokujou Drops lasts 3 volumes (though it's been completely translated) while Gokujo has been stuck in translation limbo since August 2013.

Jintor

A Kiss and a White Lily 1-3

Cute. Need more.

I think I might've read Gojuko Drops, but not Gojuko. I'll check it out.

Is anyone reading Dorohedoro?

I wanted to ask if it's coming close to end. I remember 1 year or 1.5 years ago I read in ANN that the manga would finish in another volume (at that moment the volume 18 had just released). But I see now it's still going and they are already in the 20th volume.

elyetis

Just embrace it fully. The ending is inevitable because of her previous work which was a 'sequel' to this manga.

Although I think she was planning to redo that one.
It's not really about what is happening per see ( I mean it was pretty much a given that it would happen at some point ), but that I don't want to be stuck at such an event, waiting for the next chapter to see how it evolve after that.

It seems some people got butthurt because the Mangaka of Tokyo Ghoul said he was doing a spinoff of HxH about Hisoka as a child, even though it was April fools. He's pretty much a HxH fanboy.

I can't really blame the fans getting butthurt considering the haitus they have to go through waiting for HxH to come back is a killer. I mean at this point it would make anyone paranoid. But it still was funny seeing some delicious tears.

It seems some people got butthurt because the Mangaka of Tokyo Ghoul said he was doing a spinoff of HxH about Hisoka as a child, even though it was April fools. He's pretty much a HxH fanboy.

I can't really blame the fans getting butthurt considering the haitus they have to go through waiting for HxH to come back is a killer. I mean at this point it would make anyone paranoid. But it still was funny seeing some delicious tears.

I actually really like this artwork. I think Ishida Sui should write that spinoff for real though. Not only because I'm desperate for more HxH material, but I also think that he could actually do the series justice. Although I'm not quite certain if his writing style would translate to hunter x hunter's world. Togashi's art is all over the place anyway so I wouldn't be concerned with the art.

ah well, just a thought. back to my hunter x hunter - less existence.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
good. last thing i'd want is the hack behind tokyo ghoul ruining the best character in HxH

Yeah but at least the hack behind tokyo ghoul is likely to live to see his work finished.

Honestly, fuck Togashi.

Zweizer

Banned
Murciélago:

Yuri depraved assassin smut.

(Very bloody.)

Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane:

Yuri little witch neighbor.

Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san:

Yuri animal-like people.

Ayame 14:

Yuri puberty smut.

Yuri Mekuru Hibi:

Yuri quirky gags.

Cute Little Iron Maiden:

Yuri torture club smut.

(Not as grisly as it sounds.)

No Dignity for the Captain:

Yuri ping-pong sadist.

Tabegoro Girl (One-shot):

Yuri smut, strip rock-paper-scissors and donuts.

LeleSocho

Banned
OnePunch-Man Murata 44.5

I don't remember this from the original but it was really good... maybe because it felt like a complete chapter for once eheh :D

Murciélago:

Yuri depraved assassin smut.

(Very bloody.)

Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane:

Yuri little witch neighbor.

Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san:

Yuri animal-like people.

Ayame 14:

Yuri puberty smut.

Yuri Mekuru Hibi:

Yuri quirky gags.

Cute Little Iron Maiden:

Yuri torture club smut.

(Not as grisly as it sounds.)

No Dignity for the Captain:

Yuri ping-pong sadist.

Tabegoro Girl (One-shot):

Yuri smut, strip rock-paper-scissors and donuts.
Such yuri overload. I don't know if I can handle all this at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom