• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Voynich Hotel End
Great ending. Everything wrapped up neatly. Voynich Hotel is a series that is weird and quirky, with nonsense story and that somehow make sense happening on each chapter. Basically, classic Dowman Sayman. The author make bunch of weird character that interact in an island where everything could happen. It's really hard to tell what the story is without sounding like insane rambling. We have a hotel build by a luchadore somewhere in unknown island, and a cast of many characters ranging from a yandere chef, a devil, a witches, maids, serial killer, assassin, yakuza, robot detective, a group of detective kids(?), ghost, mangaka, drug dealers somehow got involved in a twisted accident. It 's also a great romance manga too.

So yeah, read it, and be amazed at this awesome series.

Gekkan Shojo 62

Hori is a sharp guy and manage to connect the dot. And lol at the scene where he left Mikoshiba to join in.

Keijo 25

ASS CANNON!
Dat ass tatsumaki.

Prison School 172

Cake-san, nope, diamond-san best idol~
Though seriously i think they are supposed to choose a rider for cavalry battle.
Hana and Kiyoshi first time 69 water sport. They already wet (with tears)
Principal nevel die.

Stulaw

Prison School 172

D'awww Hana.

Kiyoshi's going to probably end up comforting her while naked, and Chiyo's going to probably walk in on them.

I can also finally see the appeal of glasses.

random25

Prison School 172

Cute girl with glasses on and lots of charm...Cake-san da bess!

Let's see how Kiyoshi will react after this.

KissXSis 88

That's right. You gotta slap him real hard!

I feel like the concept of My Hero Academia is much more interesting than the manga itself. Oh well. I'll check back in a year or two to see if it's any good by then.

Was the same situation with Seven Deadly Sins and that ended up being great in the long run. Hopefully this one does as well.

7taizai drags its feet too much and makes arcs longer than they should be, most of the characters arent interesting either. Probably the reason King and Ban get all the promo love.

Zweizer

Banned
Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! ch21

yqtCmj3.png

It happens all the time in real life.

Tizoc

Murciélago vol3 Bonus

Moe schoolgirl Kuroko. Oh my.

(NSFW) LESFES CO CHERRY BLOSSEUM ch1-2

Yuri, wrestling, possibly April's fools, and sex, lots of sex. For fans of any of these four, I suppose.

Wait does it have wrestling and yuri?

Jintor

(NSFW) LESFES CO CHERRY BLOSSEUM ch1-2

Yuri, wrestling, possibly April's fools, and sex, lots of sex. For fans of any of these four, I suppose.

\o/

Log Horizon - West Wind Brigade

This is pretty great. Wonder if these will get adapted at some point.

Usobuko

Banned
Kamisama no Iutoori Ni Chapter 103

Sure took a while ( 100 chapters only! ) to tie everything together. As much as I have been vocal about preferring Alice in Borderland which does games and characterizations better, I still look forward to this finale.

Tizoc

Oh fuck you Viz, I click EVERY option for getting OP Man digitally and non of it is available in my region, fucking region locking....

WHATCHA GONNA DO?
WHATCHA GONNA DO BROTHER, WHEN YURIMANIA RUNS WILD?

Yes.

Then I shall read it.
You have read Teppu have you? If not do so, really great manga where the main character is the Queen of trolling.

Jintor

Karakai Jouzu no Takagai-san 1-14

This doesn't really have much to do with it but I can't help but feel this is like an inverse Tonari no Seki-kun.

I'd love to see a 5-min anime based off this.

Jintor

Teppu is great, but like a lot of other series, every time you catch up you have to wait six months and then begin the entire thing again so you remember what was actually going on

Tizoc

Pokémon - Dating a Team Magma Grunt ch9

Uh-oh.
Have these people never heard of pants?
I'd probably forget half of what was going on!

Then re-read the series from the start! If you liked a manga/series well enough it's always worth rereading again after a long hiatus ;)
Unless it's a weekly manga :V

dani_dc

Nice pick. I wish it was available here. Were there other Dowman Sayman series on sale?
Hm, I'm actually unsure, I think I might have seen Nickelodeon at some point, and I feel I saw other Sayman series, but I'd have to check the store again.

Zweizer

Banned
Hm, I'm actually unsure, I think I might have seen Nickelodeon at some point, and I feel I saw other Sayman series, but I'd have to check the store again.

I just realized that Oddman 11 didn't have any volume releases yet. Probably still too short for that? I guess it'll take a long while before Suicide Parabellum gets one as well.

Ugh man of course I know that why did I forget this one time out of nowhere.

I have been made an APRIL FOOL !!!!!!!!

Ha! If you were a regular I wouldn't have fallen for it!

man I'm feeling the urge to idly start plotting out a manga again

Will it be about MangaGAF?

dani_dc

I just realized that Oddman 11 didn't have any volume releases yet. Probably still too short for that? I guess it'll take a long while before Suicide Parabellum gets one as well.

144 pages among 18 chapters, so we'd need around 6-8 more chapters.

Zweizer

Banned
I still dream about the shonen tag manga we started idly half making like four-seven OTs ago

Did it involve litting oneself on fire?

144 pages among 18 chapters, so we'd need around 6-8 more chapters.

Nickelodeon has 13 chapters per volume (around 130 pages), right? Odd. I guess it depends on the publisher?

Nice to see someone else reading remora works.

They're my main source of wrestling!

elyetis

Natsu no Zenjitsu.... why the hell did I begin to read that yesterday and marathoned it, to end up waiting on such a chapter.... I'm at page 9 of chapter 34 and I Just can't bring myself to read what's come next and then have to wait for the next chapters release.

Lain

Natsu no Zenjitsu.... why the hell did I begin to read that yesterday and marathoned it, to end up waiting on such a chapter.... I'm at page 9 of chapter 34 and I Just can't bring myself to read what's come next and then have to wait for the next chapters release.

Waiting for chapter 35 is surely the better option, especially for those that don't want to feel depressed and with something in their stomach.
Though the bonus stuff after 35 might re-open wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom