• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder in there new house will Yuu control his self and not masturbates 24 times a week.

He might if Sara keeps showing up in his room. I should have known better than to expect some kind of serious storyline for a secondary girl character in a Seo manga.

rrc1594

POCHI KURO 2

Good they tackled the love thing early

He might if Sara keeps showing up in his room. I should have known better than to expect some kind of serious storyline for a secondary girl character in a Seo manga.

If you Read a manga Real Account in chapter 8.5 it was revealed that Yuu masturbates 24 times a week lol. The creator of that manga and Seo are good friends.

Nanoha Yougashiten no Ii Shigoto 01-02

03gf0vT.jpg

Three brothers run a cake shop and their only customers seems to be weird girls it seems.

It kinda has the humor of TWGOK but not much of the appeal. There might be some interesting plot going on here but it still feels very loose and not something that'll get touch on immediately.

Let's make your big bad villain.

The same guy whose design has consistently looked pretty cool and intimidating.

And give him a powerup that makes him incredibly stupid looking.

I feel like this happened before in this same manga.

Maybe Aizen knows something about it.

Right.

Which character is willing to get beat up for 10 minutes before locking Doffy in a somehow inescapable Full Nelson?

No promises Luffy won't punch a hole through their chest if they don't recognize the signal fast enough.

Gangsta. Vol 05

Ba5kFsGl.jpg

I know last volume I mentioned there were a lot of death flags and I couldn't tell if they were going to be real or not.

This volume basically leaves me not sure who's alive or dead anymore. :|

It's amazing how quickly the plot started to escalate here.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its not even fun to complain about how horrible Bleach is because Beam isn't here to defend it anymore.

You just say, "this shit sucks for A, B and C." and everyone goes "you forgot D."

Busaiku

Gangsta. Vol 05

Ba5kFsGl.jpg

I know last volume I mentioned there were a lot of death flags and I couldn't tell if they were going to be real or not.

This volume basically leaves me not sure who's alive or dead anymore. :|

It's amazing how quickly the plot started to escalate here.
Doug BibleThump

Angry Grimace

If you miss him so much, he appears in the Bleach thread.

Meh, Bleach committed the cardinal sin of being both nonsensical and straight up boring. I usually read it like 5 or 6 days after it comes out.

Yuusha ga Shinda! Murabito no Ore ga Hotta Otoshiana ni Yuusha ga Ochita Kekka. 16.5-17

Ah poor solider. Forever cursed to never experience paradise.

Rhapsody

Banned
Nanoha Yougashiten no Ii Shigoto 01-02

Three brothers run a cake shop and their only customers seems to be weird girls it seems.

It kinda has the humor of TWGOK but not much of the appeal. There might be some interesting plot going on here but it still feels very loose and not something that'll get touch on immediately.

I forgot this one was out. I'm glad they changed it up a bit like the main characters compared to the One Shot.

Shengar

One Piece 786

I think Luffy's Gear Fourth looks pretty cool actually. He looks like a yaksha or whatever the name is, especially with those eyes and the fumes around him. Nevertheless, Doflamingo is one tough motherfucker. I have a feeling that this battle wouldn't end in traditional way where Doflamingo just got beaten the crap out of him. We still have yet to see Big Mum fleet for after dozens of chapters.

I finally ordered The Ancient Magus Bride on Amazon. I really can't wait to read it especially since the art looks so magnificent and magical and makes it look really unique compared to other manga. I really don't know how to explain it but the atmosphere seems so fluid and creative.

It actually doesn't look too unique style-wise. It's just Yamazaki Kore trying to visualize english faerie magic, which is rare to be central theme of magic these days, to her fullest ability which makes it looks vibrant.

One Piece 786

I think Luffy's Gear Fourth looks pretty cool actually. He looks like a yaksha or whatever the name is, especially with those eyes and the fumes around him. Nevertheless, Doflamingo is one tough motherfucker. I have a feeling that this battle wouldn't end in traditional way where Doflamingo just got beaten the crap out of him. We still have yet to see Big Mum fleet for after dozens of chapters.

It actually doesn't look too unique style-wise. It's just Yamazaki Kore trying to visualize english faerie magic, which is rare to be central theme of magic these days, to her fullest ability which makes it looks vibrant.

Well I must say she has done a great job in capturing people's attention because hot damn does it look really nice and attractive. Also from what I heard it has some Irish folklore which isn't used that much in manga.

Sunrise! 01-02

Due to illness, Moka was held back a grade. Now she encounters two guys in her new grade.

Typical shoujo but still enjoyable. Total love triangle already happening but at least all the characters are actually likable so totally ok with she chooses.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
What are you talking about? They all look like Bleach characters.
Lol, true.
Nisekoi Raw Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/05lC5ot.jpg

I swear to fuckin God
if Komi kills off Marika I'm fuckin done. She's pretty much the only good thing about this manga.
I swear he wouldn't dare.

Welp Y-san is gonna go berserker if this happens. Komi better watch out for his life.😌

Komi don't have the cojones to do it.

Relife 50

I AM NOT PREPARED FOR THIS!

Droplet

More than Words

The non friendship of two middle school kids.

Gotta say that was pretty damn good. Interesting to see how this brief interaction changes him, pretty amazing well done one-shot.

This was pretty good! I don't remember the name, but I read a manga a while ago told from the point of view of a straight boy talking about his gay brother and his boyfriend. I thought it was pretty rare that we get manga that feel a little more geared towards gay rights than just having the romance be the center of it. Thanks for sharing Dakku!

Allaur

Yuricam 1-13 (or something... will finish it today)
While I enjoy the idea of woman-gigolo - it is indeed quiet something, most of the chapters feel the same way. Besides different approach to each chapter (not a "here's todays goal, at the end of the chapter she will kneel before MC") manga would've beniffited from longer preludes - I never thought that I would say it about manga, but Yurika goes to fast into her victim's panties.
Battle Gigolo VS Casanova was a good change of pace, I hope manga will continue this way after it.

Rhapsody

Banned
I had no idea One Week Friends ended in January. Scans are still going, but they're 11 chapters behind.
Guess it'll be a few months at this rate before it's all translated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom