• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Sculpt your thighs through exercise and diet and all your dreams will come true.

You see, this is the issue. This is what I've done and they've become massive. They are solid muscle. Really though, exercise (namely a biking class and now P90X/2/Insanity) has increased their size to non-jean conforming proportions. I've lost 40 lbs in the past year.

May order some of those N&F jeans. When is that new collection out?

You see, this is the issue. This is what I've done and they've become massive. They are solid muscle. Really though, exercise (namely a biking class and now P90X/2/Insanity) has increased their size to non-jean conforming proportions. I've lost 40 lbs in the past year.

May order some of those N&F jeans. When is that new collection out?

This website has some of them. Otherwise check out Barney's.

http://www.tateandyoko.com/

Cyclone also check out Blue Owl. They have a few good ones from the lineup.

So rolled up jeans like so...:

... are okay, right?
People look at me funny sometimes.
Definitely okay though I think rolling them up THAT high looks tacky. I also think rolled jeans look a million times better with boots.

I wish I could be part of Mansion GAF but it's too difficult for me. My body is not made for clothing, I am super short and skinny and nobody makes clothes for my size.
It's definitely going to be harder for you but I know a number of guys, Cosmic Bus being one, that have similar builds to yours and do quite well. You just have to get creative. Don't be afraid shopping in the youth section and what not, they're cheaper anyways.

Hey guys! This is my first post in here so let me know if I'm doing it wrong lol!

I was thinking of buying some new shoes and I've had my eye on these:

Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Original 6" Boot in Medium brown.

What do you guys think of the look? Here's a random image I've found of them.

I've never wear shoes like these but I'm liking the look of them! Thanks for any opinions in advanced!
Don't like all the cut pieces... And the toe looks poorly shaped. Timberland has a moc toe earthkeeper that looks much nicer.

I wish I could be part of Mansion GAF but it's too difficult for me. My body is not made for clothing, I am super short and skinny and nobody makes clothes for my size.
Buy clothing from glorious Nippon

In this case it's less about the event and more of just a location. Lots of GAF comes out to PAX every year, even if they aren't going to the convention, which is why there are always meetups. As cool as something like NYC fashion week is, it'd probably be hard to get a lot of people out there.

Coachella 2014 man.

All I want is like two of those new N&F's and some gray hi tops in my life.

How am I supposed to drape myself with swag in that kind of heat

Go the extra mile. Remember this is the perfect opportunity to dress around your nipples.

Bek_Andersen_Cochella_IMG_4018.jpg

Lookbook is cool. There are definitely real solid outfits on there if you do some digging.

Unfortunately, it's more of a photography site nowadays than a fashion site. The most popular pictures are always the ones that are either the most artistic or most well-done, and very little to do with the actual outfit itself.

I signed up and browsed it for a day then said fuck it
I did the same. I got really excited about it at one point but never followed through with it.

Where to cop?

Lookbook is great, if not just for the drinking game. It's very simple: just scroll through the hottest list and take a drink every time you see someone standing pidgeon toed. Enjoy your blackout!

Alucrid

Banned
i get my internet fashion validation elsewhere

in other news i threw my petit standards in the washer since i got sick of the stacking, ended up shrinking to be just right.

kaskade

Lookbook always struck me as too hipster. There are definitely nice outfits I just really dislike the way some of the pictures are taken though. I will look through it to see some pretty ladies though. There are plenty of lookers on there.

Zekes!

So is this one of those cheapo Asian jackets we're not supposed to buy? I assume it is, but I love how it looks.

http://www.myasiatrade.com/Mens-Black-Double-Breasted-Jacket-CLAM767875E-CLAM767875E.htm

don't fucking do it

I'm not sure where you reside but I got one in uniqlo that I really like. There's a few different shades. I opted for a lighter one though. I'll see if I can find a link.

found it!: http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-chambray-long-sleeve-shirt/075397-65-003

Not quite what I'm looking for, but thanks for the suggestion man.

EVOL 100%

Rule of thumb is to not buy an Asian jacket under $100(excluding huge sales), and that's really pushing it. They look good and feel comfortable only on incredibly skinny people, and even then they tend to fall apart in a month or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom