• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manshion (Menswear and Mens Fashion) Thread |OT| Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I mean the eastpak/Kva bags, sorry. :p

Lol gotcha and kinda interested in the totes as well. I've seen many around here in SF and ever since they enacted the bag ban, I'm mostly using some foldable nylon totes from ikea that I keep around but something sturdier to carry my stuff in would be good too.

so thats it, new balance?

Probably is for the most part. On the bright side, there are many boots and dress shoes you can get that are made in the USA so there's at least that.

TheFatOne

So GAF I'm looking for some shoe guides/suggestions for every season since my shoe collection right now only consists of cheap gym type sneakers. The only nice shoes I have are Clarks Dessert Boots, and a Sebago x Filson Beacon boots. I have money saved up, and right now I'm looking for shoes for the spring,summer, and fall.

Would anyone wear something like this:

ddead60b-bb1f-48e0-affa-eb8493b2a31d.jpg

http://maisondesacs.com/engine/shop/product/EK803350/Rick+Owens+DRKSHDW+x+Eastpak+DRKSHDW+Wristband

Nike vintage blazer in sail grey (I dont think these exist outside of eBay now )

Dirty common project tournament highs in white

Adidas soloist hi's

Stuff in suede

coldvein

Banned
the little tip thing on the top of my mariners cap fell off

i cant wear this thing anymore

that was my whole identity. what the fuck do i do? my hair is not ready to come out and play

Alucrid

Banned
why do you do this to me

edit: fuuuuu i log into my bank account and i see that i have 1k more than i did...tax return came in

so tempted..

must hold out

those slp highs in white are really growing on me the more i look at them

in order to not grab those balenciagas i grabbed this instead

https://assets1.giltcdn.com/images/share/uploads/0000/0001/7309/173092686/300x400.jpg?[IMG]

hah

hahah,

hahahaha...kill me[/QUOTE]

you've ordered those balenciagas already haven't you?

Kraftwerk

Shit, I just remembered that I have a gift card for Roots.

Which color do you guys like?

I would pay practically nothing since I have a gift card, looks very similar to that $1400 'luxury' bags I was looking at. Then I'll have tons of money left to get boots and other stuff.

Lol, that's where I go. Lemme guess, Stephen cuts your hair?

They're all good but Marcus is my guy.

I've been letting this shirt sit in a 65% bleach 35% water mix for like 20 minutes and it hasn't lost one damn bit of color. First shirt I fucked up on, that was my breaking in period.

Alucrid

Banned
It's not really gonna work well if you're trying to bleach colored shirts white rather than dye white shirts color. I had to leave my jeans submerged in bleach for two days before they were white.

I may have mentioned that I am big on buying only USA made clothing and USA made goods in general.

Recently, I had the toughest time finding a good pair of jeans since I switched to cargo pants many years ago. I was wearing baggy Jnco jeans up until about sophmore or junior year in high school before my mom eventually bought me some Wrangler cargo pants from Target that I wore from that point (around 2004-2005) until now. The pants have held up through naturally after eight years they look very worn.

So I looked up jeans made in America that I could afford. First I tried Texas Jeans; I bought a pair of their carpenter jeans for $30 and after looking at their return policy (a refund could take over a month), just figured I'd wash and dry them and if they didn't fit oh well.

They were way too tight for a supposed relaxed fit.

I then tried All American Clothing's brand of carpenter jeans. I got them in the mail, tried them on and they still were a bit snug somewhat so I returned them.

Finally, I tried Union Line's carpenter jeans. Tried them on and had plenty of room. Washed and dried them on high heat. Still had plenty of room with no shrinkage.

$50 (about the same cost as a pair of Levi's from Macy's or so) from the All USA Clothing website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom