• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March is a pretty big month for gaming, what are you buying?

AHA-Lambda

Everything I want in March I've already pre paid (e.g. Hotline Miami 2 kickstarter, various episodic games and season passes) only thing I'll buy is Bloodborne and tbh I might wait.

I ain't paying ~£50 and renewing PS+ for one game -_-

Jobbs

Banned
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Bloodborne
Axiom Verge
Ori & The Blind Forest
Pillars of Eternity
Type-0

Maybe Bladestorm
Maybe Toukiden PS4

Never heard of Sid Meier's Starships.. the hell is that?

My wallet is done for this month.

Helldivers (Hopefully free)
Oreshika
Shallie
Awakened Fate Ultimatum CE
Bloodborne
Pillars of Eternity
Story of Seasons

I'll be set for a while which will help fill the void in my heart because of Persona 5.

Blizzard

Banned
Of that list, Pillars of the Eternity is the only one I'm anticipating possibly getting, but not at release price -- maybe Christmas sale 2015 or later.

Sanctuary

I didn't realize March was a big month for gaming. Anyway, the only games that had my attention at all were Type-0 and Bloodborne. I was mildly anticipating Pillars of Eternity, but didn't realize it was going to be released in March. I'll still probably wait on it depending on how the gameplay turns out.

Bloodborne is a definite.

hiex_

Banned
Bloodborne, Hotline Miami 2, Final Fantasy Type 0 and Resident Evil Revelations 2 are the only things on my list.

bender

What time is it?
For Sure: Hotline Miami 2, Blooodborne, Pillars of Eternity (via Kickstarter), Axiom Verge
Maybe: Helldivers, Ori and the Blind Forest, Toukiden: Kiwami

Amazing month.

nampad

I am movng to anew cityin April and have to find an apartment first. Money willbe tight because of that butI am very hyped for Helldivers and Hotline Miami 2. Would like to support Oreshika localization.

Ikon

Bloodborne is already paid for.

I'll try to look at some reviews for Pillars of Eternity but that will likely be bought day one. I remember buying BG2 day one as well an loving it immensely but haven't been following this as closely as I should have.

Other than those two I'm seriously considering Mario Party 10. I like having local multiplayer party games and actually don't own any of the previous games. Doubt I'll be there at launch though.

Hotline Miami 2, already have RE season pass, axiom verge, and the big one Bloodborne.

I also pre ordered that FF game that I don't even want to play just to get the FFXV demo.

Bloodborne and MLB 15.........I had no idea Battlefield Hardline was out this month and have no idea what most of those games are

adj_noun

I'd say Pillars but I "bought" that a loooong time ago.

Still, though.

PILLARS pillars PILLARS pillars PILLARS pillars YAAAAAY

chrono01

Easy month for me.

Bloodborne Collector's Edition
Final Fantasy Type-0

I have Awaken Fate Ultimatum Collector's Edition pre-ordered on NISA but I'll probably cancel. I already own the first one and I've heard nothing but bad things in-regards to the sequel. :(

q6OAMK1.jpg

Senran Kagura of course.

Probably also the physical Asian English copies of Oreshika and Moero Chronicle, too.

Bloodborne for sure. I was thinking STEAM but the demo has me second guessing. I'll wait for a while and finish up my other games before I but it I guess.

Probably an odd question but if I like Souls games, will I like Type-0? I tend to gravitate to pretty much any arpg but I know this one's very different.

Thoraxes

Story of Seasons (did this get delayed into April or something I don't know about? Best Buy has it for April 7th for some reason)
Codename S.T.E.A.M.
Bloodborne
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (may sell the demo code to some poor, eager suckers)

Weeeeeee

Gonna be buying my first PS4 games since Destiny in September lol

I only play on PC.... and out of that list, the only game that interests me is Pillars of Eternity. I look forward to that one :)

Lothars

Yes: Final Fantasy Type 0, Pillars of eternity (kickstarted it)
Maybe: Bloodbourne, borderlands handsome jack edition.

yami4ct

Interested in Hotline Miami 2 and Ori, but need to see reviews first. Kind of want to get Type-0, but will probably wait for a price drop. Same for Code-Name STEAM as I haven't been as grabbed by its previews as I'd hoped. Only Week-1 buy is Bloodborne for me so far.

Helmholtz

I only have PC, and I already pre-ordered Hotline Miami 2.
Out of the rest of that list I probably won't buy anything.
If I had a PS4 I'd get Bloodborne.

aka_bueno

Codename STEAM, for sure. 3DS has become my most played console lately, and Codename STEAM is only going to add to that.

Also Forza Horizon 2: Fast and the Furious stand alone expansion. It's free, don't need FH2 (don't have it) and FnF is one of my favorite blockbuster franchises.

If I had a PS4, I'd get Bloodborne.

ATELIER SHALLE!!
ATELIER SHALLE!!
ATELIER SHALLE!!

:D

I'm interested in some other games like FFT0, Toukiden, and Bloodborne on PS4, but they'll have to wait till April. Atelier Shallie is my big March game, and I'm planning on buying some other non-game related items next month as well.

Top Bottom