• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March is a pretty big month for gaming, what are you buying?

Kyolux

- FF Type 0
- Mario Party 10
- Bloodborne
- La mulana Ex, will be playing La Mulana again on my flight to Tokyo.
- Gonna grab the Life is Strange season pass for episode 2 and up.

Coxy

Preordered Atelier Shallie LE ages ago, considering RE: Revelaitons 2, Awakened Fate Ultimatum, Bladestorm, FF Type-0, Bloodborne and maybe Toukiden

EhoaVash

March looks super blegh to me :/

Might rent FF type zero just for the 15 demo ...outside that man what a a boring month

Never played a souls game so Im not really excited for bloodbourne

Pillars of Eternity and Cities: Skylines are the only two games I would consider buying on that list. I will withhold my purchase until after release to get a good idea at how the games have shaped out.

Hubb

My birthday is in March so I'll probably wind up getting more than I would normally. What I know I am getting:

Pillars of Eternity. I backed this and have pretty much stayed away from everything. I want to go in as fresh as possible.

What I think/probably wind up getting:

Codename Steam
Bloodborne
FF Type 0

Josh5890

As of right now it is only MLB The Show (PS4 and Vita) and Mario Party 10 for me. I might be moving soon so money will be tight.

Slixshot

Banned
Right now, it's looking like nothing.

Dr.-Who.gif

RPGam3r

Ori and the Blind Forest (Xbox One)
Battlefield Hardline (Xbox One)
Bloodborne (PS4)
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Xbox One)
Axiom Verge (PS4)

It's a big month indeed. For me:

For sure:
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Ori and the Blind Forest

Maybe:
Bloodborne
Genkai Totsuki Moero Chronicle
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
Jamestown+
Azito x Tatsunoko Legends (seems to be delayed though)

Interested but probably won't get until it's on sale:
Axiom Verge
DmC: Definitive Edition

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
For me -

Helldivers (PS4) - March 3
50/50 for me and is based on if there's a single player story/campaign. Not sure if there is or not. If there is, then I'll most likely buy at some point in March. If there isn't, then it becomes the next Secret Ponchos aka pass.

Ori and the Blind Forest (Xbox One) - March 11
Won't have an Xbox One until late March but this game is on my radar. Depends on if I think that white arrow cursor I going to turn me off or not to the game. Wait and see.

Battlefield Hardline (PS4) - March 17
Will be pre-ordered the week before it gets released, picked up, played, finished and traded in within a week or so.

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 (PS4) - March 17
This is 50/50. Depends on how the rest of the episodes turn out. If I buy it, it will be on disc as I always choose disc over digital.

Bloodborne (PS4) - March 24
Well, this is the main one for me. Never played a Souls game but being a PS4 exclusive and looking great, I'll definitely be buying on release day.

Axiom Verge (PS4) - March 31
Will most likely buy at some point but not at the $20 price.

Battlefield Hardline and Bloodborne are definite purchases but the other four all remain 50/50 as I'll be taking a wait and see approach.

Brew124

Hmm.. Let's see:

Purchases
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
Ori and the Blind Forest
Awakened Fate Ultimatum
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
Mario Party 10
Bloodborne
Toukiden: Kiwami

Maybe at Some Point
ScreamRide
MLB 15 The Show

Metalic Sand

who is Emo-Beas?
Bloodborne
Hotline Miami 2
Pillars of Eternity(KSed it)
FF Type-0 (maybe)

Just ordered a PS4 with the PSTV deal so can't wait!

SugarDave

Already bought Hotline Miami 2.

The ones I may be buying or I'm at least interested in are as follows:

PS4 + Bloodborne bundle
Pillars of Eternity
Axiom Verge
Helldivers
Codename: S.T.E.A.M.
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (EU release)

Helldivers (PS4, PS3, Vita) - March 3
La Mulana EX (Vita) - March 3
OlliOlli 2 (PS4, Vita) - March 3
ScreamRide (Xbox One, Xbox 360) - March 3
Flame Over (Vita) - March 10
Hotline Miami 2 (PS4, PS3, Vita, PC) - March 10
Ori and the Blind Forest (Xbox One, PC) - March 11
Jamestown+ (PS4) - March 17
Mario Party 10 (Wii U) - March 20
Bloodborne (PS4) - March 24
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Xbox One, PS4) - March 24
Forza Horizon 2 presents Fast & Furious (Xbox One, 360) - March 27
Axiom Verge (PS4) - March 31
MLB 15 The Show (PS4, PS3, Vita) - March 31

Happy there is something new to play each week.

Vidpixel

Honestly, I'm only planning on picking up Bloodborne and Hotline Miami 2. I would totally get Ori if I had an Xbox One :(

Edit: Axiom Verge looks pretty swell as well.

JTripper

Hotline Miami 2 and Final Fantasy Type-0 are sure purchases for me. I'm excited to try Bloodborne too but I'm going to gamefly that and depending how it is I might choose to keep it. Was never a "souls" fan but Bloodborne has my interest.

theDeeDubs

Day one:
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2 (XB1)- Already got the season pass. Really enjoying it.
  • Final Fantasy Type-0 (XB1) - It's weird because I wasn't interested in this at all until yesterday. I've come to realize that I really only liked the Matsuno FF/Square games and FF11, but this one has got me interested for some reason.
  • Neverwinter (XB1)- Beta was fun enough to mess around off and on for free.

Waiting for a sale:
  • Ori and the Blind Forest (XB1) - Would normally wait for a sale but might buy it day 1 to support it.
  • DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition (XB1) - Loved it on PS3, but I probably won't have much time to put into it. So I'm going to try and wait for a sale.
  • Bloodborne (PS4) - I've decided to go with the Dark Souls 2 remaster first. I have been wanting to put more time into it but I quit after platinuming it in hopes that it would get remastered. Hopefully get BB cheap later on this fall.

I'm surprised AC Rogue didn't get a next gen port along with the PC release. I was planning on picking it up if it had.

MilkLizard

Hotline Miami 2 for sure and maybe the Borderlands Collection. Haven't played a Borderlands game before.

But I'll probably just burn trough my backlog a little.

Top Bottom