• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Nova going to the title game, man. I picked the wrong 1 seed to go out in the first weekend (Come on Northwestern! Make it two!)

lt519

Dude driving head down into traffic two possessions in a row was not good play calling. You can come up with something better than that.

bgbball31

Vitto went to that same high school as me (a few years after I graduated though), so it's cool to see him on a team that knocked off the #1 seed.

Plus, I once blocked him in a pick-up game, so that's cool too.

RIP my bracket, though.

spyder_ur

Yeah there goes my bracket. I don't understand why Wright didn't save his last timeout for after the rebound.

I didn't understand that at all. Your only chance is a miss and use the TO to set up a shot. If not you won't have time, which is exactly what happened.

Coaches mishandling TOs has been a huge theme of this tourney.

Chase17

I didn't understand that at all. Your only chance is a miss and use the TO to set up a shot. If not you won't have time, which is exactly what happened.

Coaches mishandling TOs has been a huge theme of this tourney.
What if I told you that the FT was only missed due to his expert use of the TO to freeze the shooter.

/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom