• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall4Life

It really sucks for Arkansas that the refs are completely terrible but my bracket is more important!!!!

ok not really, would've been amazing if arkansas won

spyder_ur

Man the refs have been having a real hard time all tournament long. It's tough to watch.

Also - yet another game where a coach has no TOs left at the end of the game in a crucial spot.

Man the refs have been having a real hard time all tournament long. It's tough to watch.

Also - yet another game where a coach has no TOs left at the end of the game in a crucial spot.

Yeah, the timeout usage this first weekend has been brutal. So many big spots where a team had no timeouts left and suffered for it.

nillapuddin

gg arkansas. oh well.

no denying, refs handed them the game*

Fucking give me a break, ridiculous

in what way, that he did it or I brought it up?

He is an unbelievable player, and they beat us at Rupp this year, they are a great team

but no denying that between the stuff with bragg, the alleged rape, and the trouble with jackson, Kansas has had alot of off the court issues that don't seem to be talked about much.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The refs shit the bed but........

Arkansas not running an offense for the last 5 minutes played a part in their demise as well

Yeah I'd buy that.

Even if those two calls go the other way, Arkansas still needs points. Can't let the other team go on a 12-0 run to end it there.

Cry about it.

I have no affinity to Arky, but it's easy to say that the refs made two bad calls. That's on you for denying that simple, obvious fact.

Obviously, Arky has to hit those free throws, though, and otherwise execute. But it isn't unreasonable to say they had some additional... resistance.

C7UjM6JU0AAdx0L.jpg

The NCAA should never want the thing people talk the most coming out of a tourney weekend be the refereeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom