• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I propose we change Kansas' mascot.

colonial_brick.jpg

watdaeff4

Oregon was just the better team. Period.

Kansas lack of size finally caught up with them when they had to play another good backcourt.

Broank

Oregon was just the better team. Period.

Kansas lack of size finally caught up with them when they had to play another good backcourt.

I'm surprised Oregon looked like more athletic and better team. Bell really disrupted Kansas big time and Dorsey can't be stopped at the moment.

watdaeff4

I'm surprised Oregon looked like more athletic and better team. Bell really disrupted Kansas big time and Dorsey can't be stopped at the moment.

Not to be an ass, but I'm not. Oregon is a 30+ win for goodness sake. And yes they had the injury but this tournament shows what a great team they are.

Kansas and Self as usual will catch crap about choking, blah blah blah. (Look at comments above) But if one were to really watch basketball then you will see that this team had a starting backcourt that the only other schools who wanted them being Towson (Mason) and Appalachian State (Graham). And they only post player they had is Lucas who is hard working but not talented. This wasn't a choke job, this was the better team winning.

Not to be an ass, but I'm not. Oregon is a 30+ win for goodness sake. And yes they had the injury but this tournament shows what a great team they are.

Kansas and Self as usual will catch crap about choking, blah blah blah. (Look at comments above) But if one were to really watch basketball then you will see that this team had a starting backcourt that the only other schools who wanted them being Towson (Mason) and Appalachian State (Graham). And they only post player they had is Lucas who is hard working but not talented. This wasn't a choke job, this was the better team winning.

So self sucks at recruiting/developing then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom