• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

watdaeff4

Kansas gonna Kansas
Yeah.

Self just can't prepare his teams with only 48 hours to play. As good of a coach he is, that's a huge flaw of his.

All this said, when Oregon is banking in 3's and shooting lights out like they are, there isn't much he can do about that

ryseing

Florida would be much easier than South Carolina. I think Gonzaga would have a lot of trouble against the SC defense.

I meant by seed. Xavier, SC, etc. are much better than their seeds indicate but that won't stop the hot takes about how Gonzaga had a fortunate draw.

scoobs

Classic Bill Self tourney loss here. Come out throwing up bricks and looking completely lost on offense. Meanwhile the other team shooting 60%.

This ones a wrap. Maybe next year.

dtcm83

Spokane, like the rest of Eastern Washington is basically a giant shit hole. Same thing with Tri-Cities too. I'm not in either but I'm within 2 hours of both.

Such garbage. I'm sorry, but this just sounds like a typical western Washington response of "there's nothing west of the cascades except wheat fields". Complete nonsense, and just fuels a nasty divide that continues between the west and east sides of the state. Why can't we all just get along?

Such garbage. I'm sorry, but this just sounds like a typical western Washington response of "there's nothing west of the cascades except wheat fields". Complete nonsense, and just fuels a nasty divide that continues between the west and east sides of the state. Why can't we all just get along?

I'm in Moses Lake. I live on the east side.

Oregon's lucky Kansas can't do anything offensively this game, but they're doing everything they can to keep Kansas in it by running the clock down every possession.

Ugh. Oregon is playing not to lose now. Luckily for them, Kansas isn't making shots. Oregon better get back to attacking.

Seems like it's too late. Oregon just has to make a few more shots and it's over

If Kansas had even hit a decent amount of shots it would be close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom