• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

clav

I was being sincere. Must be incredibly nerve wracking.

I'm just in disbelief.

As for nerve wracking, I've seen a lot of games.

A lot of hopes and dreams of outcomes crushed.

edit: I was talking about team's performance starting out of the game.

Well Bucknell looked pretty good so far and I'm proud of them for putting up a good fight and keeping it close this long.

The scorers all seem like they are Sophomores and Juniors so hopefully they show up again next year.

spyder_ur

Hype around Middle Tennessee as an upset seems justified. Their matchup zone is killing Minnesota.

Always nice to see a Pitino lose.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Well Bucknell looked pretty good so far and I'm proud of them for putting up a good fight and keeping it close this long.

The scorers all seem like they are Sophomores and Juniors so hopefully they show up again next year.

Yeah Bucknell is definitely supposed to better next year. So just chalk this one up as a learning experience.

Silkworm

ETSU... just more Gator bait. ;-) Go Gators!

DRob kept the Gators in it in the 1st half and Cheese brought it in the 2nd half to help preserve the win.

Now on to face Virginia. :) Hope we can see more from Allen and Barry in that game (they'll need 'em).

mjp2417

Banned
Does MTSU over Minnesota even qualify as an upset? This was like the most predictable 12 over 5 that I can ever remember.

NandoGip

I barely know anything about college ball but my friends invited me to make a bracket. I straight up stole Obama's lol. He made good picks so far.

ryseing

Yep. Said it before would have been better for minny after that disappointing big 10 tourney to be a 6 or 7 seed.

Mid tenn also should have been seeded higher than a 12.

MTSU is 45 on KP. They were in and out of the top 25 all season. Should have been a 9-10.

Minnesota should have switched seeds with Wisconsin.

ZOONAMI

But Pitino was B1G COY!

(He did deserve it, but rewarding him with a 5 for it was a little much)

Hardly a reward when you turn around and say hey here's a 30-4 team for you who was consistently higher ranked than you and pulled off a huge upset last tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom