• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Madness 2017 |OT| The Committee Doesn't Know What They're Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoKKeR

Just finished photographing the game...Fuck. Lmao. At least it ended up being a great game, bit that finish was brutal. GG to Northwestern, that was an incredible atmosphere in there.

ryseing

Our pool only has four perfect brackets left.

This is the farthest I've ever gotten into the tourney with correct picks.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't a pretty win for WVU, but I'll take it. Dread the match up with ND as I said earlier, but hoping the short turnaround and our press give us an advantage.

Falchion

If Mt St Mary can stay on top until halftime, there will be a lot of pressure on Nova in the second. Might make them play a little tight.

Mrbob

I'm starting to feel confident the Badgers can get back to the round of 16. Depends on which Wiscy team shows up though...Team that can hit their open threes vs the one who can't.

ryseing

I'm starting to feel confident the Badgers can get back to the round of 16. Depends on which Wiscy team shows up though...Team that can hit their open threes vs the one who can't.

VT is solid. Wouldn't get your hopes up just yet.

spyder_ur

Xavier guy got three free throws, missed all three.

Yeah, they said he was an 80% foul shooter, he's 0-5 for the game right now. Got a steal and layup on the next play though.

I haven't seen Xavier much this year. This is such a classic Xavier team though - tough, gritty, and with a awkward big white guy to boot.

Edit: Oh, and Bill Murray is a fan? New favorite team.

clav

Anyone saw that one old guy?
He sure felt that.

You mean this guy?

mm2HPIH.gif

That's Doug Collins, father of Northwestern basketball coach Chris Collins. Used to coach for the NBA team 76ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom