• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Kaladin

So I just dropped $320 for a ticket to WrestleMania.

WHY

I hope that wasn't for a floor seat, because if it was have fun not seeing the ring.

ARISE!!! ARISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!!!
v9Lp6N8.gif

That was a long two weeks, lets not do that again, ok?
LewX52o.jpg

But lets move on to the more important issue at hand.....
mOyiDTG.jpg

Wrestlemania. Are we hyped yet? It's that time of the year.....I sure hope there is hype because this year's Mania will be THE GREATEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR SPORT!

Lx6wgYL.png

EPIC.

Quoted for new page.

strobogo

Banned
God I miss him though. I can't understand why the industry turned its back on him. He was involved for 20 plus years.

It's kind of the other way around. He was done after WCW and was more than happy to go back to calling actual sports in Atlanta. Besides that one thing in TNA where he showed up with a beard and Hawaiian shirt to SHOOT on Mike Tenay, he's had nothing to do with wrestling since then. Until recently, he wouldn't even talk about wrestling. People sending him positive tweets about wrestling days has softened him, but he willfully left the business after WCW and didn't want back in.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck it I'm in for AIW, gotta support these.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
ARISE!!! ARISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!!!
v9Lp6N8.gif

That was a long two weeks, lets not do that again, ok?
LewX52o.jpg

But lets move on to the more important issue at hand.....
mOyiDTG.jpg

Wrestlemania. Are we hyped yet? It's that time of the year.....I sure hope there is hype because this year's Mania will be THE GREATEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR SPORT!

Lx6wgYL.png

EPIC.

THAT"S WHAT I WANTED TO DO WHEN I GET UNBANNED

ibdu8VtCwIt6Ma.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty good first match, Addy Starr looked good here and hit the Sliding D well at the end there.

For her first match there she looked great. Still upset about her winning though :p

Kaladin

I hate working late on Fridays, I always miss good iPPVs. I will have to figure something out for Wrestlecon, 2 iPPVs air while I'm at work.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hate working late on Fridays, I always miss good iPPVs. I will have to figure something out for Wrestlecon, 2 iPPVs air while I'm at work.

Man, Mania weekend has something like 11 ippvs going on. Ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, they do chain wrestling really well. Fundamentals. Good stuff.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ahem, actually that's from Fred 3: Camp Fred.

John Cena appears in all 3 movie usually popping out of a fridge. I know in the second movie they actually wrestle together at Smackdown or something.

Really enjoyed that match, Kimber Lee looked great here, as did Athena who sold that arm bar really well. Loved that handspring forearm Athena hits.

Up next, Veda Scott vs Leva Bates.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit! Last night I promised my roommate I would watch a movie with her but I thought she had wrestling practice tonight. Does smvod leave the live vids in an archive I can get later? Don't want to have wasted money.

Leva's dressed as Daredevil tonight.

Dammit! Last night I promised my roommate I would watch a movie with her but I thought she had wrestling practice tonight. Does smvod leave the live vids in an archive I can get later? Don't want to have wasted money.

Yeah, they have unlimited replays.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Leva's dressed as Daredevil tonight.

Yeah, they have unlimited replays.

Thought so, didn't remember. A shame I'm not watching it with you guys though. DAMMIT WHY DID I MAKE A PROMISE

Welcome back Sandman, just in time for those Cena/Rock promos next week

2012-03-16-hazards.jpg

Why did

FAN- DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN-GO
not wrestle on Smackdown?

:/

To dash all my hype hopes and dreams.

Is it just me or did he have his echo effect when he first said FAN-DAAAAN-GOOoo? if so his supernatural powers are at least on Cara lighting level

Not a terrible match, but Leva wasn't in good form tonight. Veda hit a real nice saito suplex though.

Up next, Crazy Mary Dobson vs Annie Social.

Intermission time at AIW Girls Night Out 8 and the line-up for the Ladder Match main event is;

Addy Starr vs Athena vs Veda Scott vs Crazy Mary Dobson

Kimber Lee vs Athena was easily the best of the qualifiers, great stuff. They're showing a replay of Hailey Hatred vs Jenny Rose from GNO6 at the moment.

Top Bottom