• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Kaladin

I'm seriously getting nWo flashbacks.....and Devon is Easy E. Bully is Hogan and the rest of the guys are random B-team members.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
hi Mickie
tumblr_mjmb8zZ2X21rkg259o1_250.gif

People keep wanting to act like current TNA is WCW levels of SWERVE and dumb and shit, it's really not. The Lockdown ending was so predictable because the storyline has been reasonably logical and there's been hints all along.

Kaladin

People keep wanting to act like current TNA is WCW levels of SWERVE and dumb and shit, it's really not. The Lockdown ending was so predictable because the storyline has been reasonably logical and there's been hints all along.

If by people you mean TNA commentary then yeah. I think everyone else saw the SWERVE coming though. TNA likes to think it is WCW levels of swerve, but really everyone who was under masks as Aces & Eights members has been revealed as such. There are no swerves.

The only thing different from what I predicted was that I was expecting Brooke to turn with Bully Ray.

If by people you mean TNA commentary then yeah. I think everyone else saw the SWERVE coming though. TNA likes to think it is WCW levels of swerve, but really everyone who was under masks as Aces & Eights members has been revealed as such. There are no swerves.

Well commentary has to sell the angle. Nobody wants to be WCW levels of swerve because that shit is universally detested.

Having a real crowd makes such a big difference for TNA. Aces and eights is not good but at least we get heel Bully back. I still think Heel bully is currently the best heel in the business.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
My drinking is just normal drinking without classic WrestleMania. Any updates on the stream? Give my buzz purpose.

somedevil

Wrestling Beards are in style now. Also, If they go with the crow AJ Styles idea. Means he wins the Bound for Glory and then beat Bully for the title.

somedevil

I love these guys, but it seems like they made a trade that TNA lets them do what they want for promos, but in return they don't win much.

Top Bottom