• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so yeah sorry if posted

There was some sort of injury to CM Punk during the No DQ match with Kane at Monday’s RAW. When Punk was down after a bad spill, the cameras cut away but referee Mike Chioda threw up the “X” symbol and a trainer came down to look at Punk. A few more times during the match, Chioda called for a trainer to come down but Punk ended up finishing the match.

source F4Wonline.com

Jitters

Guys, look what I found.

ah6vobU.jpg

Punk needs a break. He's been trucking along nearly non stop for several years (barely got a break after money in the bank). He deserves a rest.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Punk needs a break. He's been trucking along nearly non stop for several years (barely got a break after money in the bank). He deserves a rest.

CM Punk reminds me of the old days Chris Jericho, would be there all the time and hardly gen injured and if they did just kept on going

Aiii

So not worth it
It's okay,

“The weird thing is, now I got two new knees, two new hips; after eight back surgeries my back’s fixed, I think I should be getting a title shot pretty soon. The oldest Heavyweight Champion of the world.”

Hogan will be champ soon and save us.

Entropia

No One Remembers
MOM!!!!!!1

lol, "I know how to help MoM lose some weight! Show them Alundra Blayze's face and they'll lose their appetite!"

Ithil

William Regal asked how Emma keeps her skin looking so great. Something about hearing Regal say "bathes in Milk" and the general innuendo of it had us all laughing.

Regal is open about which Divas he has the hots for. He pretty much says he'd like a go at Paige whenever she's there, but in his gentlemanly manner.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Of all times for the stream to go down, it had to be during HBK/Razor :/

EDIT: Since I said that, it's back.

strobogo

Banned
I really hate how TNA shoots their matches. Every move has a cut right before it lands. It ruins the flow. You see the hard cam shot of a superplex or something and right before they land they switch to a handheld from the opposite side. It's terrible. And it really is almost every single move during a match. From snap mare to big dives, and it makes them miss a lot of dives when they do it. WCW did the same shit and fucked up constantly.

Kaladin

I really hate how TNA shoots their matches. Every move has a cut right before it lands. It ruins the flow. You see the hard cam shot of a superplex or something and right before they land they switch to a handheld from the opposite side. It's terrible. And it really is almost every single move during a match. From snap mare to big dives, and it makes them miss a lot of dives when they do it. WCW did the same shit and fucked up constantly.

IMPACT

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stream's dead, looks like a Veetle issue. I'll let you all know when it's back up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was just coming in this thread to waste time until Community

I swear it hates me! >.<

:(

I'll make sure it picks up roughly where it left off, instead of starting back at Mania 1.

Top Bottom