• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looked for some legit homeless photos and got depressed. I can't do Homeless Month without feeling dirty. These people need help :(

kUx9Plh.jpg

For the new Page.

Because you guys are my favourite part of GAF.

Here are some random Steam Keys.

BIT.TRIP RUNNER - Hidden
Defense Grid: The Awakening - Hidden
Red Faction Armageddon - Hidden

No idea if they've been claimed yet.

jred2k

Looked for some legit homeless photos and got depressed. I can't do Homeless Month without feeling dirty. These people need help :(

http://i.imgur.com/kUx9Plh.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh dear god. I could never watch Bum Fights. I'd watch drunk dudes fight all day, but watching starving people scraping over a sub just makes me feel bad.

[quote="Mr. Luchador, post: 51459051"]Can you not redeem via the Steam website?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I tried looking around on the website, but it seems you can only redeem wallet codes there. Either way, posting those is mighty cool of you. I'm gonna give the BIT.TRIP RUNNER code a shot when I get home in a bit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not the last time I checked, may be able to now though.....I'm not going to bother with it. I don't need anymore games as it is.

Defense Grid is the bomb if you like tower defense. That's one of my weaknesses. I can NEVER get enough of TD games. I lovvvvve em.

Hated the one in AssRev though.

Damn, I remember 'Bum Fights' being the biggest thing between my group of friends back in High School. It was just as the internet was becoming popular and one friend had a CD-Burner, so he'd download them and burn them to CD for people. Basically our lunchtimes would be a mixture of buying/trading Bum Fight CDs and wrestling each other (to this day people recall the 'Perfect Plex' I somehow managed to do to the biggest kid in the world)- both were banned quickly, so we went back to playing football.

I think that was the time I discovered morality, as I never really liked those Bum Fight situations. College kids making homeless guys fight for a dollar or a half eaten burger :\

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, I remember 'Bum Fights' being the biggest thing between my group of friends back in High School. It was just as the internet was becoming popular and one friend had a CD-Burner, so he'd download them and burn them to CD for people. Basically our lunchtimes would be a mixture of buying/trading Bum Fight CDs and wrestling each other (to this day people recall the 'Perfect Plex' I somehow managed to do to the biggest kid in the world)- both were banned quickly, so we went back to playing football.

I think that was the time I discovered morality, as I never really liked those Bum Fight situations. College kids making homeless guys fight for a dollar or a half eaten burger :\

Friend of mine (this is pre-bangbus era) was going to make a series called BumFucks that involved homeless people fucking people in the ass. Never did get off the ground. I'm not sure how many people want homeless dick in the butt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Should I go to this Extreme Pro Wrestling and report back?

I might have to get drunk before this thing.

Please do! I'd love to hear about this hot up and comer, "The Real Deal" as well as Homeless.

For the new Page.

Because you guys are my favourite part of GAF.

Here are some random Steam Keys.

BIT.TRIP RUNNER - Hidden
Defense Grid: The Awakening - Hidden
Red Faction Armageddon - Hidden

No idea if they've been claimed yet.

I can confirm that Red Faction Armageddon has NOT been claimed yet

Kaladin

Local wrasslin shows like this are a crap shoot, either they're terribad and you have a good time laughing at it, or they're just mediocre and you sit there bored because it's not so bad it's good and it's not anywhere near good.

I lucked out, as the first local show I went to had PAC on it during his early days! It had a lot of good UK talent, now I think about it. Carbon was on it too, Stone was there, and Assassin.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
First time I ever head the term "shook" was during Cena/Rock.
But I assume it has been used even before then. I just can't recall it before.

Bro you don't want to know this but I went back a few days ago to find legit shook, and here's the bad bad news.

Heavy was talkin legit heat on Rock, legit heat on Punk

Then you showed up and said "...looked legit shook"

Hello dad!

jmdajr

Bro you don't want to know this but I went back a few days ago to find legit shook, and here's the bad bad news.

Heavy was talkin legit heat on Rock, legit heat on Punk

Then you showed up and said "...looked legit shook"

Hello dad!

no way! LOL!

I'm laughing my ass here.

what a legacy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't it Heavy? I miss Heavy.

Heavy was talking LEGIT this and LEGIT that and LEGIT all over the place, then jmdajr said "legit shook" and here we go~

I miss Heavy and I really miss Perspicacity :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Perspicacity has disappeared too?! :(

Haven't seen him in a while, no idea...

MIA:
Heavy
Perspicacity
Soulplaya

and more...

EDIT: I'm ok with Homeless av month if I can pick fake-homeless in the movies