• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

cryptic

Are they saving all their ideas for wrestlemania?

Usually raw buildups were better than this in the past. They even said they were switching to full year storylines, so they could presumably just give a slight push and a nudge to build things before unloading in these penultimate shows. I expected half the years' shows to be bullshit because of this and more than half were.

So why the fuck have the last few months of raw been absolute ass? Who writes this fuck?

Who tells AJ, "ok go out and pretend you're not a trained wrestler" for her matches for the last few months?

Pretty sure they are told to not wrestle too well to not make the guys look bad. There was an interview with Melina or Mcool recently where they said this

AJ vs. Kaitlyn for the Divas title at Mania? Could be worse.

Its like there is one guy in the back who keeps writing with continuity but they never listen to him until they flip flop 10 times and its too late for any build up and Vince finally says ok go with that guys idea.

Ithil

Pretty sure they are told to not wrestle too well to not make the guys look bad. There was an interview with Melina or Mcool recently where they said this

Jericho also said it at some point, that the girls are told to not show up the men. Which is quite simply sabotage for their division.

Kane can produce fire just with the power of his anger alone? -- OK. I can buy that.

John Cena as an elite wrestler despite having no natural athleticism? -- Gotcha.

King saying the WWE'13 graphics are "spectacular?" -- Sorry, my suspension of disbelief can only be stretched so far.

UberTag

So why the fuck have the last few months of raw been absolute ass? Who writes this fuck?
Soap opera writers.
And then half of their storylines are overruled by Vince because he's a genius and knows better.
So they just scrap everything and have the entire midcard trade wins while they line up to job to Cena.
Except when they have mid-card championships. Then they lose non-title matches all the time.

Alucard

Banned
I'm actually excited to see Fandango wrestle. Hoping for him and Jericho to put together a head-turning match that will make people say, "Wow, didn't expect that to be that good."

None of these kids know who Dusty is.

Top Bottom