• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

What's GAF feeling on the Aces and Eights storyline in TNA?

I just watched one/the video of Bully Ray explaining things and that was pretty good. Not sure how it played out in real time over 8 months though.

What's GAF feeling on the Aces and Eights storyline in TNA?

I just watched one/the video of Bully Ray explaining things and that was pretty good. Not sure how it played out in real time over 8 months though.

Most the storyline has been shit because they've done an awful job making them look threatening.

The last few weeks they've improved it a lot. Booking wise they've obviously had a long term plan and compared to most wrestling angles it at least makes a bit of sense.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Cesaro is yodelling. Please WWE, don't let this continue past Main Event.

My favourite Backlund match. Normally it's the big differences that result in such a great contrast in a match, but here it's all the little things and how the other reacts to a similar move. Simply a great match from two vastly underrated wrestlers by most of today's wrestling fandom.

First match I ever recreated in Fire Pro Wrestling I enjoyed it so much.

jericho/Goldberg fued.

huh

edit" lol @ goldberg killing lil naitch

The only good thing to come out of that was a chapter in Jericho's second book.

LOL, funny stuff Sandman;

ihCpqVDv6IGdz.gif
Why he hat you?

This is a call to all Wrasslegaf lurkers - lurk no more! We want to meet you, so please, post and give us your Fave Five, and something about you to set yourself apart from everyone else!

I forgot to put mine. Elizabeth is guilty of that

1) Bryan
2) Punk
3) Jericho
4) Del Rio (hoping he goes back to heel soon)
5) Sandow

And negative 5

-5) fan-Django (wrestle already and be done with this)
-4) Ryder (he's become an obnoxious diva on twitter)
-3) Brodus (bores me a lot)
-2) big show (it's just so stale :S)
-1) Cena (nothing left of the guy I used to cheer for 10 years ago)

Ozone

Holy shit, just started today's new NXT episode, and they have
Howard Finkel
as ring announcer,
Jim Ross
on commentary, and the first match is
for the Divas Championship

I highly recommend you watch.

KenOD

Holy shit, just started today's new NXT episode, and they have
Howard Finkel
as ring announcer,
Jim Ross
on commentary, and the first match is
for the Divas Championship

I highly recommend you watch.

NXT, the best show in the WWE. Especially any time Regal gets in a feud as he is right now. Oh No week in WrassleGAF can't be far away.

KenOD

Mascarita Dorada? Really? Wow.

I definitely would look forward to that in NXT, where he'll actually be given time to work well against the standard size wrestlers. I don't expect much beyond that.

Remember the last time they used minis? Not exactly allowed to do all that much, then presented as something to just joke about http://youtu.be/8QsDFf9Z1wY
From what I hear about King and Cole now, it will truly be awful and destructive for everyone involved.

Ozone

Where can i watch NXT?
Hulu Plus. It's worth every penny.
Main Event had Kane/Cesaro with DFRY on commentary then AJ came out to troll but DFRY yelled NO at her
NXT has
JR and Regal on commentary, The Fink as ring announcer, and a Sandow/Orton match given good time where they actually made Sandow look like a main eventer.

I wish this Road to WrestleMania thing wasn't a one-week-only deal. :(

ecurbj

Main Event had Kane/Cesaro with DFRY on commentary then AJ came out to troll but DFRY yelled NO at her

I know! I'm waiting for Ply to hook me up with some of those pictures of AJ on Main Event. That was pretty cool especially when she went to walk back up the ramp. The best eye candy ever!

Aiii

So not worth it
I've never noticed that Bryan is only barely larger then AJ, who is already freakishly small.

I knew he wasn't tall, but is he even 1,70m?

tumblr_mjsi7ozOZU1qzuc5oo1_500.jpg

I really have been marking out for these new ants..

tumblr_mkb1vpAVpt1qhjbxeo2_250.gif

tumblr_mkb1vpAVpt1qhjbxeo6_250.gif

tumblr_mkcm3hBbFb1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

Amazing. Arctic Rescue Ant is easily my favourite from The Colony: Xtreme Force. Love the way they're constantly shouting their names and high-fiving each other, plus the way Soldier Ant was reacting to their idiocy, lol.

Haha, yeah, a few...it is getting kinda ridiculous with all the ants though;

Active ants;

Fire Ant
Green Ant
assailANT
Soldier Ant
Arctic Rescue Ant
Orbit Adventure Ant
Missile Assault Ant
deviANT

Fallen ants;

Worker Ant
Carpenter Ant/Pink Ant
combatANT

If there's still time for Fave Fives.

1. The Shield (They are One as far as matches go atm)
2. CM Punk
3. Antonio Cesaro
4. Kassius Ohno
5. The Whyatt Family

H.M.: PAC
I need to keep watching more NXT. you guys should too.

Jamie OD

Baggsy the name Ginger Ant.

Got a bit jaded when I found out one of the Chikara matches next week is going to be an 8-Man tag featuring every ant but seeing the Xtreme Force in action has cheered me up. They are so clearly based on toylines from the 1990's that jump the shark and then some.

Fave Five:

1)CM Punk
2)Brock Lesnar
3)Miz
4)Dean Ambrose
5)Seth Rollins

This is just current, all time would be.

1)Shawn Michaels
2)Stone Cold Steve Austin
3)Edge
4)CM Punk
5)Brock Lesnar

KenOD

That's far too many ants. It's already well past the Dudly family range of absurdity and needs to be brought down to just a few. At least that's my opinion, but what do I know, I only watch King of Trios.

I've never noticed that Bryan is only barely larger then AJ, who is already freakishly small.

I knew he wasn't tall, but is he even 1,70m?

He's 1.73m give or take a mm.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Were we talking about Mummy/Scorpion King stuff a couple days ago? I mentioned a shitty gif of it, and look, it emerged in another thread!

tumblr_mdjsltAJvL1qb3ns3o1_500.gif

SO GOOD

Top Bottom