• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Ok. Mania OT names to chear myself up.

Wrestlemania 29 |OT| Take a break Punk. You Urned it. (actually might be better for the April OT?)

Wrestlemania 29 |OT| Cenawinslol.jpeg

Wrestlemania 29 LIVE FROM NEW YORK! WE SWEAR! New Jersey? Nah I have had this old jersey for years.

AJ Lee pics/gifs thread |OT| oh and Wrestlemania 29

Wrestlemania 29 |OT| Old people beating up young people.

strobogo

Banned
Reid was doing black tar heroin at 20, so to hear he is dead before 25 isn't surprising at all. What I worry for is the epic bender Ric Flair is going to go on and if he'll survive it.

first Reid Flair details are coming out. Stinks too because the kid just got back from his AJPW training and had looked like he was cleaning up his act. From the observer.

Reid was found dead in a hotel room in Charlotte. No details have been released at this point in time.

strobogo

Banned
I've really enjoyed Bioshock, near the end now with 18 hours played, but this one fucking level...ugh, I hate it when FPS games throw so much at you that it becomes overwhelming and then, to make things worse, add in some sort of timer or something to protect, etc.

I posted a few new BJW gifs a couple of weeks ago. Light-tubes! Glass! Syringes!

Sunday or Monday I'm going to make a whole shitload of deathmatch gifs just for you! Best of Barbed Wire Volume 4!

Sunday or Monday I'm going to make a whole shitload of deathmatch gifs just for you! Best of Barbed Wire Volume 4!

Excellent! Looking forward to it, but make sure you post them as URLs so people aren't all like "Strobogo, plz". Looks like there's a lot of BJW & IWA Japan on there - the balloon thumbtack match is pretty nasty, from what I recall. Love the ridiculous BJW deathmatch stips.

nDoQHSt.gif

Had to do it.
Excellent! Looking forward to it, but make sure you post them as URLs so people aren't all like "Strobogo, plz". Looks like there's a lot of BJW & IWA Japan on there - the balloon thumbtack match is pretty nasty, from what I recall. Love the ridiculous BJW deathmatch stips.
I have quite the big japan collection, but not much gif making desires... Perhaps I'll meet you halfway with youtube uploads.

Aiii

So not worth it
I noticed on Impact last night that Sting's goatee thingy looks like a piece of shit is dropping down from Stings mouth.

He should really be coloring that stuff black, it literally looks like crap with the white makeup.

strobogo

Banned

If the people can handle WCW 2000, they can handle some deathmatching. Unless it's totally gross stuff like Dean Ambrosia getting his head carved with an electric saw or some shit.

Ayumi Kurihara has announced she's retiring from wrestling due to the injuries she's sustained over the course of her career - he retirement show is on August 4th in Tokyo's Korakuen Hall, but she's also been added to the SHIMMER Volume 53 iPPV next weekend and will face off against Mercedes Martinez!

Good send-off for what will be Ayumi's final SHIMMER appearance - she was one of the first joshi talents to come to SHIMMER (except for Hamada, who was based in the US at the time) and was always well received by the fans. Her career looked poised to take off at one point, but with the closure of NEO (just as she finally won the title), lengthy injuries and her resistance toward signing for any one promotion, she never really got the opportunity to be more than an added attraction.

The card for SHIMMER Volume 53 is looking stacked!

http://wwnlive.com/event-shimmer-04-06-13.html - $14.99 - Saturday, April 6th - 12:00 EST

. SHIMMER Championship Steel Cage Match: Saraya Knight (c) vs Cheerleader Melissa
. Ayako Hamada vs Athena
. Madison Eagles vs Jessie McKay
. Ayumi Kurihara vs Mercedes Martinez
. Mia Yim vs Amazing Kong

Plus, The Canadian Ninjas, Serena Deeb, Kana, Tomoka Nakagawa, Regeneration-X, Christina Von Eerie, Kellie Skater, Made in Sin, Veda Scott, Shazza McKenzie, Rhia O'Reilly, Evie, Cherry Bomb & Kimber Lee

strobogo said:
If the people can handle WCW 2000, they can handle some deathmatching. Unless it's totally gross stuff like Dean Ambrosia getting his head carved with an electric saw or some shit.

There's probably nothing as gross on there as some of the CZW/US deathmatch sleaze shit, but knowing early BJW there's probably a whole lot of forehead carving with sickles. Especially in Mr. Pogo matches.

strobogo

Banned
I'm more of a big bump/botch kind of giffer. I'm not particularly into head carving of any kind. I vaguely remember watching this ten years ago and the Pogo match was 105% sickle carving.

Kaladin

Wrestlemania 29|OT| Starring Dwayne Johnson as The Rock, Brock Lesnar as Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker as a shell of his former self

I love it when shitty indies book someone half reputable and suddenly declare it a 'dream match!!!' - for example, Dan Maff vs Kevin Steen. Who exactly has dreamed about seeing that match-up? Or Davey Richards vs Tony Nese. Wow. That's the one that fan's have been clamouring to see.

Raw64life

I love it when shitty indies book someone half reputable and suddenly declare it a 'dream match!!!' - for example, Dan Maff vs Kevin Steen. Who exactly has dreamed about seeing that match-up? Or Davey Richards vs Tony Nese. Wow. That's the one that fan's have been clamouring to see.

My favorite instance of this is the Gathering of the Juggalos infomercial where they play up Steve Corino vs. The Weed Man as a dream match.

somedevil

I'm wondering how the buy rate for this Wrestlemania will go. Its hard to tell because compared to last year ratings are better for a 3 hour show compared to two hours last year for the build to Wrestlemania. Business is up for them at house shows and tapings.

The build for the show hasn't been the greates and the show has rematches but will this at all affect the over all buy rate?

What do you think it will do? I bet they will easily go over a 1 million buys.

dream

I'm wondering how the buy rate for this Wrestlemania will go. Its hard to tell because compared to last year ratings are better for a 3 hour show compared to two hours last year for the build to Wrestlemania. Business is up for them at house shows and tapings.

The build for the show hasn't been the greates and the show has rematches but will this at all affect the over all buy rate?

What do you think it will do? I bet they will easily go over a 1 million buys.

240k domestic.

Top Bottom