• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Forkball

I always thought The Rock's ex-wife looked like someone who hooked him before he was famous and he had to oblige.

dany-garcia-daughter-simone-alexander-and-lcnTUj.jpg

gurudyne

Weird going from a thread about the outrage of atmosphere models hired for a party and how some "not human" unless they are fiercly against it, to this page involving crazed interviews over Chris Benoit and reactions to a female model.

I thought you were talking about the IGDA party for a minute, but then I read the Mojang thing. And you're right--it's a weird, perplexing industry/fanbase that makes the wrestling industry/fanbase feel normal.

strobogo

Banned
I can't figure out why Kurt Angle is wasting his last years in wrestling putting over Wes Brisco. He's the worst guy in A8, and in a group with Garrett Bischoff and Ken Anderson, that's pretty bad. Kurt needs to be in a blood feud with Gallows or Knox, not a terrible guy like Wes Brisco. It's clearly one of those fake wrestlers that get boners for REAL wrestlers things, and it blinds the powers that be to how awful Wes is. Kind of like all these old school guys saying Kurt is still the best wrestler ever when he's for real been having the exact same match regardless of opponent, their sizes, or position on the card for 10 years now. It's all because of his amateur stuff, because Kurt clearly hasn't been best in the world in a long, long time.

But basically, Wes has zero potential and it is completely wasting Kurt.

Aiii

So not worth it
I actually started working on the WM OP.

I'm so proud of myself that I, for once, did not postpone working on this until the very last minute!

clipboard01pzo.jpg

Title suggestions are much appreciated btw.

strobogo

Banned
GI Joe 2: NY/NJ

Wrasslemania 29: Restart At Checkpoint?

Wrasslemania 29: We forgot to book this show

Wrasslemania 29: Best Of 2012 Edition

Ithil

|OT| Urning Respect and Redemption for This Business

|OT| Where It All Happens...Again.

|OT| Wrestlemania 29: Wrestlemania 28 II

|OT| This All Seems A Bit Familiar

|OT| Built On A Solid Foundation of Routine