• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Title suggestions are much appreciated btw.

Wrestlemania 29: Not written in the stars

Wrestlemania 29: The day the swerve died

Wrestlemania 29: No more pointing at the sign time

New page
Ellen-Page-22.jpg

dream

In more important news, holy shit@CM Punk vs Dwayne only doing 160k domestically. Punk has ruined Dwayne as a draw.

dream

News Flash: Year long champion in a rematch for his title that everyone knows he's going to loose has low buyrate.

If predictability is the criteria, Rasslemania is going to do like 80k domestically when factoring in the exorbitant price of the show.

Alucard

Banned
Wrestlemania OT of You Gotta Urn Respect and Redemption in This Business, Fandangbro.

Or...

Annoying Cena Title Reign Imminent
It's a Rocky Business
Urning Respect in a Rocky Business

DMczaf

I hope after Cena wins, the entire roster comes out and puts him on their shoulders and celebrates while confetti and balloons are dumped on the ring.

Cena isn't just doing this for himself, he's doing this for every Superstar in the back who puts blood, sweat and tears into This Business 24/7, 365.

Kaladin

I hope after Cena wins, the entire roster comes out and puts him on their shoulders and celebrates while confetti and balloons are dumped on the ring.

Cena isn't just doing this for himself, he's doing this for every Superstar in the back who puts blood, sweat and tears into This Business 24/7, 365.

Heavy?

DMczaf

It's 2013. I'm done fighting. I've just given up and accepted Cena is here then, now and forever and there's no changing that.

To put it in perspective, Cena's reign as the face of the company is about to or already has eclipsed Hogan's WWF run.

I don't want to fight anymore. I just want to....rest.

Alucard

Banned
Cena Rocks the Business
Millions of Dollars, Millions of Dollars
Welcome to New Jorksey!
I'd rather be playing Bioshock Infinite
We Watch Because We Have To
Alberto Del Rio Has a Match?
No Part-Timers in Swagger's America
Resetting the Game
A Difficult Undertaking
Rise Above Heel Turns

Sabucin

Extreme rules ppv: Team 24/7 vs Team Main Event Part Time.

I'm calling it.

I've been catching up on NXT from January til now and just a few things:

LOVE the Wyatt Family such a great creepy Hills Have Eyes type dynamic with some decent wrestling

HATE Bo Dallas he is awful and is always botching that belly to belly finisher

LOVE Adrian Neville he nails that corkscrew SSP everytime

HATE Conor Obrien, stupid gimmick and hate his grunts and he gets gassed faster than Ryback

LOVE every divas match on here, Naomi showing her skills, Paige is great, Emma makes me laugh, Aksana actually legit wrestling

Im not getting the Kassius Ohno love though, he is like a poor mans James Storm from what I've seen so far. Can anyone help on this?

My top 5 in NXT, in no order

1) Corey Graves
2) The Shield (much better story on NXT)
3) Paige
4) Leo Kruger
5) Regal and the entire announce team

Honourable mention to Dussssssthy Rhodes for being great and not taking shit too seriously

Also forgot to mention that I LOVE that bad guys actually look like a threat, if they're not winning a match they're giving the good guys a beat down its absolutely fantastic and much more exhilarating when the good guys finally do win or get fed up and turn

NXT>>Saturday Morning Slam>>Raw>Main Event>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Smackdown

Corey Graves has a good look but the problem is people like Bryan Alvarez called him a CM Punk clone.

I like his look but I also like that his moveset builds towards his finisher not just something that happens out of nowhere to finish the match. It's a shame hell most likely be jobbing to Orton if he ever gets called up

Omega

Banned
I've been catching up on NXT from January til now and just a few things:

LOVE the Wyatt Family such a great creepy Hills Have Eyes type dynamic with some decent wrestling

HATE Bo Dallas he is awful and is always botching that belly to belly finisher

LOVE Adrian Neville he nails that corkscrew SSP everytime

HATE Conor Obrien, stupid gimmick and hate his grunts and he gets gassed faster than Ryback

LOVE every divas match on here, Naomi showing her skills, Paige is great, Emma makes me laugh, Aksana actually legit wrestling

Im not getting the Kassius Ohno love though, he is like a poor mans James Storm from what I've seen so far. Can anyone help on this?

My top 5 in NXT, in no order

1) Corey Graves
2) The Shield (much better story on NXT)
3) Paige
4) Leo Kruger
5) Regal and the entire announce team

Honourable mention to Dussssssthy Rhodes for being great and not taking shit too seriously

http://youtu.be/pXgxBsxgES4

somedevil

Not sure if this has been posted:

There continues to be suspicion within WWE on CM Punk's status. Some believe he's hurt worse than anyone is letting on because everyone asked is denying any injury. There are reports of this having to do with creative frustration or burnout and more nagging minor injuries than a major injury.

- WWE is booking both The Rock and Brock Lesnar for the Extreme Rules pay-per-view because CM Punk will likely be missing the event. There are incorrect reports going around that Rock vs. Brock is scheduled to main event Extreme Rules. Both will be there but there's no word yet on who they will be wrestling.

So it seems like the Raw after Wrestlemania will be the last for Punk for until late May or June. Wonder if Brock will take him out on that Raw or he will dissapear after the Wrestlemania match.

Kyoufu

Not sure if this has been posted:

So it seems like the Raw after Wrestlemania will be the last for Punk for until late May or June. Wonder if Brock will take him out on that Raw or he will dissapear after the Wrestlemania match.

He's obviously going to be buried alive by Taker!

zychi

Banned
In more important news, holy shit@CM Punk vs Dwayne only doing 160k domestically. Punk has ruined Dwayne as a draw.

the result was spoiled before the ppv on the internet. majority of irl wrestling fans i know also stream it. so actual viewers are off

Here's a draft Competition idea for the Aii's Wrestlemania OT.

Wrestlemania 29 Prediction Challenge

The Game
: Predict what you think will happen at Wrestlemania!
How: Predict who wins (and how) and any aftermath that happens AT Wrestlemania. (Example: CM Punk Wins via pinfall after Paul Heyman distracts the Ref, allowing CM Punk to hit The Undertaker with The Urn. Kane comes down after the match and Tombstones CM Punk). What Skits do you think will happen during Wrestlemania? (Example: Pet Rose attacking Kane. Random Dance Segment feature Tensi and Funk)
Prize: Winner can choose from 1 of Bioshock, X-Com, Dawn of War Franchise Pack or Saints Row 3: Complete.

Winner will whoever's predictions are closest to actual events at Wrestlemania.

Predictions must be submitted before 7th April. Any Predictions that have been edited will be void. 'Closest to actual events' is determined by Mr. Luchador.

Good Luck!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yo the end of Infinite made me scream and get a boner at the same time it was that good just FYI

Top Bottom