• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

So Ryback is giving up on the Shield? He totally lost that fued
He needs to be rehabbed. Henry presents the right opponent to help get him over. They slingshoted him into the feud with Punk, knowing he wouldn't win due to the Rock/Punk feud. They put him in a feud with the Shield and they couldn't make the Shield lose in their debut.

countdown to THIS BUSINESS

IMG_1359_tm.jpg

Focus up!

(I expect around 3 people max to get this joke...)

Dthomp

With all the guys not currently involved in anything, why on earth is Big Show involved in this mess? Big Show is one of the worst faces I can remember and teaming him with Sheamus and Orton makes 0 sense to me. This Wrestlemania really really needs a Money in the Bank match. There is so much talent with little to no build going into WM, at least that way 8 of these guys could have something to do other then pointless tag matches that we'll surely get.

I guess there is still a month to go, but what is the plan for their champs Barrett and Cesaro? I mean how awful would Cesaro/Miz be at WM?

I use to be I big Ahmed Johnson fan when I was a kid. His theme and Peal River Plunge wee awesome. He use to always he some terrible weggies too

Alucard

Banned
Swagger has a good look, but...I'm not hyped for him and Del Rio at all.

And Rock/Cena II feels kinda bland. I just want to see Punk/Taker to see if Taker can still go.

I've convinced myself. Old-school Nitro needs to happen.

Bring back Bischoff, NWO Hogan and Nash, Rey Mysterio Jr., whiny Jericho, Dean Malenko, Raven, Goldberg, DDP, Flair, Booker T, and Schiavonne announcing for one night only etc.

I think all of these would be do-able, short of maybe Schiavonne.

Swagger has a good look, but...I'm not hyped for him and Del Rio at all.

And Rock/Cena II feels kinda bland. I just want to see Punk/Taker to see if Taker can still go.

I still am trying to figure out how Swagger hasn't been suspended yet.

Shit Road Dogg...better than most people on the mic.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Guys they did -the same shit- with AC3.

Preorder 7 months in advance to get the steelbook.

Game only sold 12 million copies or whatever the fuck its at now. Ubisoft knows what they're doing.

Top Bottom