• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Lunchbox

Banned
you are nothing without your leader

BCszlj2.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
So very true. Course Cena just needed someone new to take a title from. After he wins at WM Rock will disappear and they'll find some new old timer to come in when Cena loses the belt again.

It's reported that Rock is being advertised for Extreme Rules.

Dthomp

I kind of hoped with the whole old school gimmick we'd have just a few less fucking twitter mentions. My god....

Nebula

So very true. Course Cena just needed someone new to take a title from. After he wins at WM Rock will disappear and they'll find some new old timer to come in when Cena loses the belt again.

They'll give it to SCSA and build up him v Punk all year then one week away Cena will challenge Punk for the Wrestlemania match against SCSA and win.

HAHAHAHA!

Dthomp

Wait is it October already? I haven't been watching commercials til now so I'm sure I've missed probably a 100 or so Assassins Creed IV ones. Really Ubisoft? Its March 4th and we're pushing and October release??? WTF

Ozone

Wait is it October already? I haven't been watching commercials til now so I'm sure I've missed probably a 100 or so Assassins Creed IV ones. Really Ubisoft? Its March 4th and we're pushing and October release??? WTF
Well, they don't have Rayman Legends to promote anymore, so they've gotta fill those commercial spots they paid for for something.

Also oh God, these Touts.

Top Bottom