• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Alucard

Banned
13.jpg

Mae Young. Respect. Do your research and see how important she's been to women's wrestling, folks.

cryptic

Layla got that thickness. I also, oddly, find her thick yet feminine biceps attractive.
Lol I just thought of this: elbow lock penis thrust.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF tonight. There's a lot going on, but the main dish is Soulplaya and Friends' Assault on the Four Kings.

Be8ffhSl.jpg

Tune in right after Raw!

Dthomp

I think the big problem I have with Mae now is how the WWE trots her out here every 6 months or so just to show she's still alive, but damn if she doesn't look completely lost when they bring her out these days. It's not something I like to see, give her a tribute or what not but don't literally have to carry her out there and have Layla holding her up while she just stares off blankly into the crowd

ElRenoRaven

I think the big problem I have with Mae now is how the WWE trots her out here every 6 months or so just to show she's still alive, but damn if she doesn't look completely lost when they bring her out these days. It's not something I like to see, give her a tribute or what not but don't literally have to carry her out there and have Layla holding her up while she just stares off blankly into the crowd

I agree. It's so sad to see really.

You never know though. She may be the one insisting to be included in segments because of her love for the business. Same reason King will never retire - he just wants to be a part of the business for life.

Pretty much. Plus, it's the same joke every time. She's sassy! Aahahahahaha... hahaha... haha... ha..

cryptic

Well the match hasn't even started and I'm seeing the super friends gather and I already know this shit sucks and the best part will be Undertakers acknowledgment at the end.

Top Bottom