• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Bootaaay, I will never forgive Fujinami and Inoki for training Crush. The combined POWER of those two, and that's the best they could do? Makes me retroactively hate puro for it.

I never knew that...kinda mind blowing, considering how average he was. Still, seems he was only at the New Japan dojo for a year - if he'd stayed on he might have improved and Inoki would probably have pushed him hard, as he was always one to make a big deal out of 'talents' he discovered.

So I haven't been keeping up.

Any news or rumors on what's going to happen to Swagger and his push since his run in with the law?

He's still going to Mania to lose. Then Ziggler will cash in on Del Rio either at Mania or the RAW after. He may get punished after mania when they don't need him anymore or maybe they just made him pay a fine

strobogo

Banned
I never knew that...kinda mind blowing, considering how average he was. Still, seems he was only at the New Japan dojo for a year - if he'd stayed on he might have improved and Inoki would probably have pushed him hard, as he was always one to make a big deal out of 'talents' he discovered.

Average? Crush always sucked. From Kona Crush to Evil Crush to NOD/DOA Crush to NWO B-Team Brian Adams to Kronik. Dude sucked. Always.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I haven't been keeping up.

Any news or rumors on what's going to happen to Swagger and his push since his run in with the law?

He'll be fine since it was just possession.

Average? Crush always sucked. From Kona Crush to Evil Crush to NOD/DOA Crush to NWO B-Team Brian Adams to Kronik. Dude sucked. Always.

Crush was awesome, don't hate. I like Crush!

jred2k

So, I don't pay attention to TNA that much, but apparently whoever had Zac Ryder in the Future Endeavors pool won.

RobbieE-vi.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know this has nothing to do with wrasslin.

But I just finished the first season of Fist of the North Star (1st anime I ever bothered watching), and holy shit... real life manly tears were shead, poor Ken ;_;

It's really good. One of my favorite series. Very long too.

Sabucin

i miss the 24/7 rules, they made the hardcore title so awesome. they should bring it back to elevate one of the mid card titles

looks at this list

I remember when I watched the match between Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam (Summerslam 2001) for the Hardcore Title, and the build-up said that it was "the first ever Hardcore Championship Ladder match". However, according to this list it was a ladder match for the tittle before: Big Bossman vs Mankind (it was the first ever hardcore title defense lol).

strobogo

Banned
New diet/life style starts today y'all. Last summer I dropped 20 pounds was eating right and doing stupid amounts of exercise a day. I've put 10 back on and feel like shit. So I'm going to start tracking my food again and keeping under my limit with fruits and veggies. Might go vegetarian for the month to try it actually. In addition to my kettle bell challenge (which ended abruptly today when I lost a toe nail), I will hold myself to doing an hour and a half of cardio for every Thunder or Nitro I watch. They're typically about 90 minutes without the commercials. So for every review I do, I will do cardio to go with it just to make me hate WCW even more. I will drop the extra 10 this month and see what happens from there.

Wish me wrassle luck.

p2rr.gif

Top Bottom