• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Sabucin

I was looking for some Kaitlyn's pics on Tumblr, and I found this:

tumblr_miqj57BXIA1r9k82fo1_400.jpg

I just.... have no words. Then, I realized that comes from an entire Tumblr profile dedicate to wrestling pictures with very nasty texts on them.

http://wwewrestlingsexconfessions.tumblr.com/

New diet/life style starts today y'all. Last summer I dropped 20 pounds was eating right and doing stupid amounts of exercise a day. I've put 10 back on and feel like shit. So I'm going to start tracking my food again and keeping under my limit with fruits and veggies. Might go vegetarian for the month to try it actually. In addition to my kettle bell challenge (which ended abruptly today when I lost a toe nail), I will hold myself to doing an hour and a half of cardio for every Thunder or Nitro I watch. They're typically about 90 minutes without the commercials. So for every review I do, I will do cardio to go with it just to make me hate WCW even more. I will drop the extra 10 this month and see what happens from there.

Wish me wrassle luck.

Good luck dude. Here is some cardio info that might help you lose those pounds a little quicker.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cardio_for_fat_loss.htm

Entropia

No One Remembers
New diet/life style starts today y'all. Last summer I dropped 20 pounds was eating right and doing stupid amounts of exercise a day. I've put 10 back on and feel like shit. So I'm going to start tracking my food again and keeping under my limit with fruits and veggies. Might go vegetarian for the month to try it actually. In addition to my kettle bell challenge (which ended abruptly today when I lost a toe nail), I will hold myself to doing an hour and a half of cardio for every Thunder or Nitro I watch. They're typically about 90 minutes without the commercials. So for every review I do, I will do cardio to go with it just to make me hate WCW even more. I will drop the extra 10 this month and see what happens from there.

Wish me wrassle luck.

p2rr.gif

Good luck buddy! I'm in the same boat as you!

EDIT: Back to Dark Link!

I was looking for some Kaitlyn's pics on Tumblr, and I found this:

tumblr_miqj57BXIA1r9k82fo1_400.jpg

I just.... have no words. Then, I realized that comes from an entire Tumblr profile dedicate to wrestling pictures with very nasty texts on them.

http://wwewrestlingsexconfessions.tumblr.com/

When I masturbate, I think about Sheamus pounding my pussy and AJ is sitting on my face. I’m a girl btw. :3

WTF.

Aiii

So not worth it
DAMNIT WWE!

[Smackdown]
Fuck you! Stop broadcasting falls in 2 out of 3 fall matches during the commercial break on your stupid app, I cannot watch your shit live and I would love to see the whole program as well please.

Ugh.

Sabucin

DAMNIT WWE!

[Smackdown]
Fuck you! Stop broadcasting falls in 2 out of 3 fall matches during the commercial break on your stupid app, I cannot watch your shit live and I would love to see the whole program as well please.

Ugh.

I just finished, and my thought was exactly the same!

Jamie OD

DAMNIT WWE!

[Smackdown]

Ugh.

This was probably the only reason why
a best 2 out of 3 falls match
was booked in the first place.

Aiii

So not worth it
I just finished, and my thought was exactly the same!

Yeah, it's just annoying, they pride themselves on being an international company, but whenever they push stuff like their app they completely forget about the non-US audience.

This was probably the only reason why
a best 2 out of 3 falls match
was booked in the first place.

Ugh, you're probably right.

DAMNIT WWE!

[Smackdown]

Ugh.

Wow that is really dumb. I had no idea they did that.

Sabucin

Yeah, it's just annoying, they pride themselves on being an international company, but whenever they push stuff like their app they completely forget about the non-US audience.

I can understand if this kind of stuff happens in Raw, because is live (minus the last Raw when they made two commercial breaks in the main event); but this has no sense in Smackdown... everybody knows that this is recorded!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good luck Strobogo, don't overdo it though - did you know for Stallone's physique in Rambo 2 (an amazing physique) - he was putting in over 8 hours a day in the gym, but knowing what he knows now, he could have achieved that in 1 and a half?

94p6xJdl.jpg

In other news, I'm considering a wrestling video series about wrestling of yore, but I'm a bit worried about the content being pulled. Would this be a futile thing?

Aiii

So not worth it
In other news, I'm considering a wrestling video series about wrestling of yore, but I'm a bit worried about the content being pulled. Would this be a futile thing?

Upload it to Dailymotion as well, make sure you advertise a facebook fanpage in every video and get people to like that so they won't miss videos that get pulled from the YouTubes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Upload it to Dailymotion as well, make sure you advertise a facebook fanpage in every video and get people to like that so they won't miss videos that get pulled from the YouTubes.

Even then, that feels like a big hit against the exposure. I dunno, I'd be putting a lot of work into the series and I'm not sure how I'd feel.

The general concept would be either a retrospective of a wrestler or an angle, using some footage from it as well as educating people about it. I'm not the most qualified dude to do it, but I do my research.

Entropia

No One Remembers
DAMNIT WWE!

[Smackdown]

Ugh.

Good ole WWE.

Aiii

So not worth it
Now that's just nasty Sun.

Anyway, Lockdown is looking pretty solid card-wise.

Steel Cage Match for the TNA World Title:
Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Bully Ray

Team TNA vs. Aces & Eights: Lethal Lockdown:
Sting & Magnus & Samoa Joe & James Storm & Eric Young vs. Devon & Ken Anderson & D.O.C & Garett & Knox

Steel Cage Match:
Kurt Angle vs. Wes Brisco

Triple Threat For The TNA Tag Titles:
Bobby Roode & Austin Aries (c) vs. Christopher Daniels & Kazarian vs. Hernandez & Chavo Guerrero.

TNA Knockouts Championship Match:
Velvet Sky (c) vs. Gail Kim

Can't wait for Bully Ray to turn on Hardy and win the title as he is revealed to be the leader of A&8's. Because really, who buys into a face Bully Ray?

Just a random thought, but as much as I'm anticipating Ziggler's cash in and (hopefully) title win, it makes me sad to realize that he's probably just going to be yet another cowardly heel champion that will only hold the belt for a short time before passing it on to someone else. :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just a random thought, but as much as I'm anticipating Ziggler's cash in and (hopefully) title win, it makes me sad to realize that he's probably just going to be yet another cowardly heel champion that will only hold the belt for a short time before passing it on to someone else. :(

Don't worry, he won't get it. It's obvious at this point WWE wasn't thinking right when they gave him the briefcase and can't make it work.

Ithil

Don't worry, he won't get it. It's obvious at this point WWE wasn't thinking right when they gave him the briefcase and can't make it work.

Wait, they're booking him terribly, so he shouldn't have it? There's zero reason for him to lose every single match he's in, or for his stable to have no effect on his matches whether they interfere or not.

He spent 95% of 2012 jobbing, and 100% of 2013 so far jobbing. If this is supposed to be testing his loyalty, it's going on a little too far.

Aiii

So not worth it

Flashback to the WWE writing room, June 2012, one day after the No Way Out Pay-Per-View.

Whiteboard:
-JOHN CENA WINS MONEY IN THE BANK BRIEFCASE
-OTHER STUFF HAPPENS

-DIVAS BATTLE ROYAL FOR #1 CONTENDERSHIP

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, they're booking him terribly, so he shouldn't have it? There's zero reason for him to lose every single match he's in, or for his stable to have no effect on his matches whether they interfere or not.

He spent 95% of 2012 jobbing, and 100% of 2013 so far jobbing. If this is supposed to be testing his loyalty, it's going on a little too far.

WWE hasn't built anything around him except failed groups and ideas. They put it on him, something happened, and they couldn't deliver. I'm in the minority but

Dolph Ziggler should not be holding a major title, just my opinion. He cannot get the audience invested from a storyline perspective. Some of it is his fault, some of it is the stories he's been in's fault.

Striker

You thought maybe something was laid down and planned for Zigs after the TLC PPV, but absolutely nothing has happened for him since. It's awful. Wade Barrett has been awfully booked as well since returning. None of these decisions make any sense at all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You thought maybe something was laid down and planned for Zigs after the TLC PPV, but absolutely nothing has happened for him since. It's awful. Wade Barrett has been awfully booked as well since returning. None of these decisions make any sense at all.

Wade is a lot more believable as a character with some actual definition, though. Dolph is unfortunately just kinda...there. I have no investment in his personality and character in any of his storylines in any way, and that's a combo of him and the stories not working. You can't blame it all on the story, though, because many great stars have grit their teeth and gone ahead with shitty stories and managed to make the character shine.

Aiii

So not worth it
To be honest, they did the exact same to Bryan before he won the title with his briefcase.

It's how this creative team books now. They think a title or in this case the briefcase gives a guy immunity to looking bad and so they can book him to lose endlessly until he cashes in the briefcase.

Another example is Cesaro, was doing amazing, won the title, was dominant and then started jobbing every non-title match because "LOOK GUYS! HE HAS SHINY TITLE! HE IS NOT A LOSER AT ALL!"

It's a shame Stephanie McMahon is in charge of creative, she obviously has no control over Vince or the team. Or it is her own doing. Who knows, but someone in charge isn't doing their job in there.

Ithil

It baffles me how short sighted such a huge company seemingly is. They're concentrating all their effort (and this is a multimillion dollar global company, with a Creative boasting dozens of writers) on their WM rematches of Twice In a Lifetime and Gotta, Quite Frankly, Get My Win Back, even though Rock, HHH AND Lesnar will not be regulars on the roster from the next night on, and Cena has no opponents or storylines left for him to do at the top. What are they planning to do AFTER Wrestlemania?

You can't tell some of your writers, come up with a WM story for the US, IC and Divas titles using *these wrestlers*, as long as they only take a segment a week on RAW, nothing crazy. It's not bloody difficult, I could probably throw out those stories and I'm not a writer who exclusively writes for the WWE product all week.

How do you need two dozen writers to say "everyone has matches or something, Cena does a promo as the main event"?

Tonight, AIW wrestling present 'Girls Night Out 8' live worldwide via iPPV!

ijRJZ9ppq1xlu.jpg

March 1st - 16:30 PST | 19:30 EST | 00:30 GMT | 01:30 CET

http://www.smvod.com/premium-video/aiw-girls-night-out-8-march-1-2013-live-ippv - pre-order, $14.99

. AIW Women's Championship Match: 'AK47' Allysin Kay (c) vs ???
. Climb the Ranks Ladder Match for no.1 Contednership: ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ???
. Climb the Ranks Qualifier #1: Kimber Lee vs Athena
. Climb the Ranks Qualifier #2: Veda Scott vs Leva Bates
. Climb the Ranks Qualifier #3: 'Crazy' Mary Dobson vs Annie Social
. Climb the Ranks Qualifier #4: Sassy Stephie vs Addy Star
. Tag Team Attraction: The Social Network (Nikki St. John & Heidi Lovelace) vs Angeldust & K.C. Warfield

Video Hype;

. AIW Girls Night Out 8
. Girls Night Out 8: The Road So Far
. AIW Women's Champion Allysin Kay on her mystery opponent
. Veda Scott talks GNO8
. Leva Bates talks GNO8
. Kimber Lee talks GNO8
. Sassy Stephie talks GNO8

How did Ivelisse do yesterday on Impact?

She did well, got some nice sympathy from the crowd as her bigger opponent worked her over and looked good in her offence, especially the hurricanrana, leaping DDT and guillotine choke. The other girl, Lei'D Tapa, wasn't too bad either.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight, AIW wrestling present 'Girls Night Out 8' live worldwide via iPPV!

Dammit, Fridays are SO tough for me to carve out time to watch, Friday iPPVs are brutal and I miss $5 Wrestling often as well.

UGH

Let me know how it is :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Here is the updated card for the ROH 11th Anniversary iPPV. The show takes place March 2nd in Chicago Ridge, IL…

* ROH champion Kevin Steen vs. Jay Lethal
* ROH Tag Team champions The Briscoes vs. Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly
* American Wolves (Eddie Edwards & Davey Richards) vs. New Japan's Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov)
* Best of Three Falls with Truth Martini is Banned from Ringside: Michael Elgin vs. Roderick Strong
* ROH TV champion Adam Cole vs. Matt Taven
* Charlie Haas vs. BJ Whitmer - No Holds Barred Street Fight
* Steve Corino & Jimmy Jacobs vs. Cedric Alexander & Caprice Coleman
* QT Marshall vs. ACH vs. Silas Young vs. Mike Sydal vs. Adam Page vs. Tadarius Thomas

Almost forgot about ROH this weekend, the card looks pretty good, but I have no real interest in the main event and fear Lethal is going to win. Looking forward to Cole vs Taven, and Elgin vs Strong should be awesome. Hopefully this in the end of their feud, it's gone on way too long.

Let me know how it is :(

Will do, looks like it's going to be a real fun show.

Top Bottom