• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

Kaladin

Yeah, almost 5k...

That is actually less than I imagined.

Don't Nintendo systems have notoriously long lives? I'll knock Nintendo until the cows come home, but their hardware quality is some of the best in the biz.

I would agree with you, but this PS3 is the only console I have ever owned that has never had issues.....and that includes having to blow into the cartridges and system for my NES, SNES and N64.

Just got my WM Travel Package details.

2nd row for Mania in the section that faces the camera (one row behind Brock Lesnar fan)
1st row for HOF
1st row for Raw
Taker VIP
Cena VIP

Obviously very happy with that.

I was that second row for mania in Atlanta. This guy kept holding up signs and standing in front if me. Second row, missed a lot of the show.

Kaladin

I was that second row for mania in Atlanta. This guy kept holding up signs and standing in front if me. Second row, missed a lot of the show.

I was pissed when that happened to me in $500 seats in Miami that were in the risers leading to the lower level. I would have probably knocked someone out if they did that in the front row.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, but remember, we don't get free refills over here ;)

Also,
I don't like tea. I feel like a traitor to the Crown :(

You are a traitor. How could you? A box of Twinings is...pining for you.

rvd2kewl

That is actually less than I imagined.

Yeah, a lot of money but not as bad as the original numbers they came out with. Plus that includes the hotel which is almost a week in the middle of NYC.

I only got 1 ticket to each. If I could do a group of four it would've averaged about $3600 each.

Kaladin

Yeah, a lot of money but not as bad as the original numbers they came out with. Plus that includes the hotel which is almost a week in the middle of NYC.

I only got 1 ticket to each. If I could do a group of four it would've averaged about $3600 each.

FYI, the Raw after Mania will be the best experience of any of your events. Something special always happens that night, always. It sets the tone for the year (or lately the next few months) to come. And you will be front row for it.

strobogo

Banned
There may have been a time where I would have spent $5K on wrestling, but now I won't even spend $40 for the cheap seats at a pre-WM Raw with Bork.

err I got all my Wii stuff back when that bricked. My neighbor got all his 3DS stuff back when his was stolen. It's no different really..

It's not ideal mind but it does work.

Oh, that's good to hear. I'd still never buy anything more than a GB game on there though, not until Nintendo enters the fucking 21st century.

Don't Nintendo systems have notoriously long lives? I'll knock Nintendo until the cows come home, but their hardware quality is some of the best in the biz.

Bricked was probably the wrong word to use here. But if anything happens to your system (broken, stolen, etc.) it's a complete hassle to deal with eshop issues.

I've got three buddies doing the big kid package. I did it three years and called it good. Now my focus is the Indy shows and then 100 level seats at mania and raw. Good luck and have a blast.

rvd2kewl

FYI, the Raw after Mania will be the best experience of any of your events. Something special always happens that night, always. It sets the tone for the year (or lately the next few months) to come. And you will be front row for it.

Yeah, that'll be awesome. I had a lower level seat last year in Miami that I bought the day of the show and the "Yes!" chants throughout the show, through the halls, and out on the streets that night were as memorable as anything I've ever experienced at a show.

I've got three buddies doing the big kid package. I did it three years and called it good. Now my focus is the Indy shows and then 100 level seats at mania and raw. Good luck and have a blast.

Thanks!

strobogo

Banned
Rock is not scheduled for the Indy show as far as I know. Punk and Claudio are the only guys on the roster I haven't seen live that I would care to, but I don't want to pay for a promo heavy show and drive to Indy and all the shit around there that has been a mess for 2 years.

Did anyone say anything? That would bug the shit out of me.

I have 11th row right in the middle and this worried me. Till i realized this is a NYC crowd that will chew your ass out if you block the view.

Has anyone noticed the same 4-5 fans for the past 6-7 WM's? There's one specific woman they show damn near ever year. Always in the front row, either hardcore fans or lucky plants.

Razorskin

----- ------
After making a couple of joke #wethepeople tweets a super comservative twitter account added me. I feel dirty.

Leave it to the pros: https://twitter.com/wwezeb

PEOPLE cross Iran's boder, they get shot. Cross the US border, they get food stamps, housing, medical care, CABLE TV, AC. WE THE PEOPLE.

SOMEONE ASKED ME DID I SPEAK SPANISH OR FRENCH? I SAID WHY WOULD I SPEAK A SECONDARY LANGUAGE? ENGLISH IS THE WORLD'S FIRST LANGUAGE.

America was founded by immigrants. So was Mexico. But those days don't count. I don't see 11 million illegals in Mexico. WE THE PEOPLE.

Did anyone say anything? That would bug the shit out of me.

I have 11th row right in the middle and this worried me. Till i realized this is a NYC crowd that will chew your ass out if you block the view.

Has anyone noticed the same 4-5 fans for the past 6-7 WM's? There's one specific woman they show damn near ever year. Always in the front row, either hardcore fans or lucky plants.

Not a plant. They get too much money for those. There's a big blonde guy who you'll see is a big taker fan and that's his wife with him. I'm not saying their names don't go to the front past others though..

He is a hard core fan. He's been going almost twenty years. He never got front till he started bringing his wife though!

strobogo

Banned
That last one doesn't even make sense to me. What's he trying to say? That the Mexicans are double illegal immigrants?

Anyway, Assassin's Creed III finally arrived from Gamefly today. Man, this might be the most hilariously buggy major game that wasn't WWE 12 or 13 that I've played in years. Literally on the first mission off the boat the first thing I see is horses pulling a buggy that was half in the ground and spinning. Then, a pig that was stuck in a wall. Then, a solider that had one leg twisted backwards and bent up a bit. Then, a solider that repeatedly tried to climb something and kept bouncing back. This was all within a minute of each other and with in a minute of getting off the boat. Still using animations from the first game that clip severely or don't even actually make contact. Are we sure Yukes and THQ didn't make AC3 in secret? It's like when you do moves to Rey as Big Show and Show's hand is a foot over Rey's head when he does the chokeslam.

rvd2kewl

Not a plant. They get too much money for those. There's a big blonde guy who you'll see is a big taker fan and that's his wife with him. I'm not saying their names don't go to the front past others though..

He is a hard core fan. He's been going almost twenty years. He never got front till he started bringing his wife though!

The ones with the yellow and pink jackets?

I know most of the "Superfans" through a friend that talks to majority of them on a weekly basis so I know most of their stories about how long they've been going, how they get their tickets, etc.

EDIT: Just saw the part about the blonde hair. Now I think I know which guy you're talking about. He usually pays big bucks for Mania, but doesn't go much during the year.

Assassin's Creed III was the first Assassin's Creed game I didn't finish, and I normally put 25 hours or so into each one. It's by far the worst in the series.

strobogo

Banned
Assassin's Creed III was the first Assassin's Creed game I didn't finish, and I normally put 25 hours or so into each one. It's by far the worst in the series.

I thought Revelations was pretty unenjoyable. It was dull looking, the story was nonsense even for the series, and the RTS stuff was just terrible. It had none of the fun of 2/Brotherhood.

Razorskin

----- ------
Ricardo looks like a Werebirther.

Gtk2RUY.png

I thought Revelations was pretty unenjoyable. It was dull looking, the story was nonsense even for the series, and the RTS stuff was just terrible. It had none of the fun of 2/Brotherhood.
Yeah Revelations wasn't a great game, especially compared to II and Brotherhood, but it had Ezio, so it gets a pass from me. Ezio is just a fantastic character.

So, I'm just curious, what game are you guys planning on buying next, rasslegaf?

likely Lego City for me.

March is the month of death for my wallet. I bought Castlevania, Naruto Powerful Shippuden, and Tomb Raider this week. Next week is Monster Hunter for Wii U and 3DS. Then the week after is LEGO City, Need for Speed U, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and Luigi's Mansion. I'm not even counting eShop releases for this month. D:

On a Smackdown note, I have to admit I did a Michael Cole-esque snort of laughter during Ricardo/Del Rio's promo.

Top Bottom