• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

okay so I'm gonna need a gif of AJ in that part

because reasons

ibmuAIy4tg7MTI.gif

iboUiqiXhFjCqw.gif

iMNuF2I9qJ3VH.gif

are they teasing a Kaitlyn/Cody Rhodes romance plot?

Seems like it. I guess Sandow's going to be the disapproving friend with high standards, which is interesting because that role isn't used very much in wrestling. And that in itself seems so very suited to Sandow.

Rock sticking around awhile is pretty interesting. What purpose can he serve for a month? Probably just setting up an angle for next year's match I guess.

The only thing that could get me hyped for Mania is if somehow Undertaker vs Punk is the last match then there might be a chance Taker loses the streak. Even if Taker doesn't lose that match being on last would be the only thing exciting at mania.

Razorskin

----- ------
The only thing that could get me hyped for Mania is if somehow Undertaker vs Punk is the last match then there might be a chance Taker loses the streak. Even if Taker doesn't lose that match being on last would be the only thing exciting at mania.

Punk vs Taker.... going last?

I'll have a good laugh thinking that over, you know better than to believe that'll ever happen.

cryptic

Damn. I'm watching robot combat league, the destruction to the last robot from the hipster couple really made me sad and angry. For some reason seeing a robot crushed after moving around like that elicited a feeling of sadness. I don't know if I can sleep.

Omega

Banned
Wasting a rematch on a b-tier PPV is dumb even by their standards.

I bet it's something awful like Cena and Rock teaming against Punk and someone, with Lesnar killing Rock at the end.
didnt they have a tag match that said never before, never again?

against Miz and some other nobody

Top Bottom