• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I like the dynamic that you have this heel stable with 10 guys in it but you also have monsters like Matt Morgan lurking around in a heelish manner

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
q5YKkw8l.jpg

gurudyne

Surely it is cheaper to rent out a 5K seat venue than renting out a quarter of a 20K seat venue.

Pfft, this isn't some bushleague ECW outfit they're running. These are the guys who single handedly restarted the Monday Night Wars. That kind of prestige just don't fit in a smaller arena.

Hightower

Banned
Jesus, TNA. Run an appropriately sized building.

Do you say the same about when basketball games are played there?

This is a common config for that arena. It's very likely that they got a KILLER deal on renting the arena. A property owner never likes a venue to sit empty.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
So I never watch TNA, except for some PPVs, and have some questions:

Shouldn't Rob Van Dam be getting a rematch against Kenny King?

Why is D'Lo Brown in Aces & Eights? Isn't he a trainer/agent now?

Isn't it obvious that Bully Ray is going to turn and join?

Or is gonna be Hogan (lol) instead?

Hightower

Banned
So much for all of the matches being in the cage like they have been since the PPVs inception... ERRRRGH.

Nice sized crowd though

EDIT:
The reason RVD isn't getting a rematch is because his contract expired. He's done with TNA.

Hightower

Banned
What's the point of going to a big arena if you're going to wall it into the Impact Zone?

Because they got a deal on the arena?

As I said before, it's very common for the Alamodome to be segmented off for other events.

Why is this such a sticking point for some of you? Who cares?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was ripping some Memphis wrestling discs to my HDD and found an episode of the Jerry Lawler show from 1985;

The Jerry Lawler Show - (Memphis 04/14/85)

Some good stuff at the start with footage of Randy Savage's post-match attack that left Lawler with nerve damage to his neck. Also;

izq10mSU8q3m1.gif

Thank you for putting this up. Watching now. I love memphis stuff.

Also thanks for keeping in the commercials, the Schlitz one was amazing.

Top Bottom