• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Next week will probably be Tommy Dreamer which would be a let down.
Raven would be very cool.
Abdullah the Butcher is in bad shape right or at least out with the WWE
I thought for sure Tommy would be there in the bar, seemed like Dean was talking to a group

This promo sucks. Why is everyone talking about it like it's some historical feud that happened 10 years ago? We should still be seeing the reactions taking place right now. Like wtf, Shane McMahon is back trying to take control of the company. This isn't some normal match.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
wut? I believe he is over, but that response just seemed tepid. Same thing happened to AJ Styles a few weeks ago, and I think he's over, too.

Was just an observation.

It's just that people said the same thing about Owens and the same thing about Styles, and both of them are hugely over and selling tons of merch.

CeHLVCdWwAARCLb.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I see there's a 8-Diva tag match at WM lol.

Saw Meltzer retweeted Natalya's thing about it. Meltzer obviously has either a thing for Natalya (probable) or she's one of his primary sources (also extremely probable) because dude randomly mentions Natalya constantly.

somedevil

I see there's a 8-Diva tag match at WM lol.

Saw Meltzer retweeted Natalya's thing about it. Meltzer obviously has either a thing for Natalya (probable) or she's one of his primary sources (also extremely probable) because dude randomly mentions Natalya constantly.

Its a preshow match.

NastyBook

It's just that people said the same thing about Owens and the same thing about Styles, and both of them are hugely over and selling tons of merch.
I guess it's just gonna vary from city to city. I shouldn't be surprised, really. There was that city that completely shit the bed when Jake the Snake came back, DDTd Ambrose, and made him corpse.

Hunter better pay motherfucking John Zandig next week to appear in Brooklyn after missing the opportunity to have the hardcore icon appear this week.

Zandig.gif

Top Bottom