• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah, but I didn't hear much of a pop, and the OLE wasn't anywhere near as loud as it was at his last RAW.

lmao dude gets a huge pop and his chant and everyone's committed to explaining why he's not over

Hex

Banned
Ambrose vs Stroman makes sense.
If you want to prep for Brock, you go after the biggest unstoppable monster other than Brock

ElRenoRaven

Seeing dean at a local bar feels natural. They dont do promos in those settings amymore

I know. That's what I loved about the attitude era. They went and did promos in the craziest of places, had matches take place in the craziest of places. That's part of what made the Attitude Era so good.

Next week he'll stop by the old Pillman estate and dig up the pistol.
tumblr_myhqrspQq21shf9jmo1_400.gif

Surge

Lol I like the idea of all these legends giving their blessing to Ambrose to beat Lesnar by giving him the most brutal weapons in WWE history.

Is Jake the Snake gonna give him a cobra next week?

The Berzerker will come on next week and give Ambrose his sword and shield.

Sami is being built...all wrong.

He needs to be a nobody who gets beat up a lot, and he needs to be having matches where he never gives up,but loses.

Bray vs Sami would be perfect for after Mania.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't know what y'all keep saying about explaining Zayn. He's a plucky guy who doesn't like Owens and wrestles. There isn't anything else to say.

Hex

Banned
Next week will probably be Tommy Dreamer which would be a let down.
Raven would be very cool.
Abdullah the Butcher is in bad shape right or at least out with the WWE

Top Bottom