• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

giphy.gif

justjim89

Face New Day is weird, I really don't like it.

But they're getting better and better in the ring every week. It's crazy. By the time the angle is over, Xavier and Big E will be made men. Big E especially has gotten exponentially better.

But they're getting better and better in the ring every week. It's crazy. By the time the angle is over, Xavier and Big E will be made men. Big E especially has gotten exponentially better.

Mark my words, Big E will hold that damned WWE title.

YEEE
YEEE
YEEE
YEEE
YEEE!

Nekofrog

Banned
it's really hard to keep Big E from being a face. He can spend the entire match with heel dominated in ring work, but the very second he does his hip gyrations with that extremely dirty smirk on his face, he's getting a pop. to keep him heel in ring, he'd have to stop doing one of the best things he does as a character, and that'd rob him of a lot.

i think too deeply into things like this

Big E is really great. His speed, spear, splash and strength are all so impressive

I remember when he turned the Raw After Mania crowd around. They booed him during a move and then cheered by the end of the same move, just because he was so impressive with it

Top Bottom