• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

klonere

Banned
What should I be watching?

Anything else!

leVnVUI.gif

What should I be watching?

How many shows are on TV/DVD/BluRay/OnDemand/VOD/iTunes/Amazon/Hulu/Netflix/HBO Now again? I'm sure there's at least one that 1) you haven't seen all of or would like to rewatch if you have, and 2) will be better than Raw

Off the top of my head, I'm watching Deadwood tonight

I'll never forgive Vince for not giving me that two year program between HBK and Macho Man.

But at the same time I'm torn because WM x wouldn't have had the ladder match. 😔

It's real to ne damnit

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm telling you, I've been hanging out here a month and noticed some weird parallels between wrestling and Nintendo fans.
It didn't used to be like this. We used to talk a lot about other promotions. It's just drowned out by the WWE talk. Just take a look at the post counts in this thread, and look at the top posters and think about what they post. Top post counts drive discussion usually. I post a LOT and I can't drive discussion well at all.

WWE != Wresting

Watched a really awesome Kenny omega vs Jay white and Shibata vs Kohima

Plus real Hero dropped the latest Dragon gate show

Lucha underground had the show of the week last week

jmdajr

I don't hate it. This road to Mania has been underwhelming but I will be watching it with the few friends that kinda sorta respect it.

There will some good things.

It didn't used to be like this. We used to talk a lot about other promotions. It's just drowned out by the WWE talk. Just take a look at the post counts in this thread, and look at the top posters and think about what they post. Top post counts drive discussion usually. I post a LOT and I can't drive discussion well at all.

If you want to be a draw then you need to channel pathos from the most successful era of This Business - the Attitude Era. Abortion and suicide are proven hits.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If you want to be a draw then you need to channel pathos from the most successful era of This Business - the Attitude Era. Abortion and suicide are proven hits.
I was ready to start the Art Era with art house photography projects of old Japanese wrestlers where the black and white colors really showed off the toughness reflected in their skin, or some maestros with their same theme but different subtleties in the amount of abuse they've seen.

Alas it was not to be. If you go too highbrow, wrestling kicks back.

In 2016, would Big Boss Man be the biggest heel in WWE?
If he was as brutal as he was to the big show, maybe 2nd.I still think Miz is the biggest heel right now.

But holy crap at Macho Man being able to get back with his high school sweetheart after everything. That's crazy.

WWE != Wresting

And the past couple of DVDVRs have had some truly grimy indie shit from Japan, Mexico, and America. I might catch up on that or finally watch BOLA 2015, which has been unwatched for about 5 months now.

Sanjuro

...WWE is wrestling though. If there are other things you'd like to talk about that is new thread type stuff.

There can be both in here. If you have one group shitting on the other though makes no sense.

So the "Big News " is that Brandon Stroud ether sent dick pics to female wrestlers or stole nude pics off their phone

https://twitter.com/DanSeverancePac/status/714553532163043328?s=09

https://twitter.com/JohnThorneAIW/status/714580145756061697?s=09

I'm not making a verdict because obviously i don't know what happened, but that first account is literally only posts about it being Stroud, and John Thorne is a noted carny who got into a twitter spat with Stroud once and has since openly hated him, and jumped on this story as soon as he saw those tweets. I'd need to see better sources

I'm not making a verdict because obviously i don't know what happened, but that first account is literally only posts about it being Stroud, and John Thorne is a noted carny who got into a twitter spat with Stroud once and has since openly hated him, and jumped on this story as soon as he saw those tweets. I'd need to see better sources

Our own Bronson Lee confirmed

I have a feeling this is going to top last year and become the worst RAW before Wrestlemania. Absolutely nothing will happen and I hope the Brooklyn crowd shits on it if indeed true.

Colocho

Banned
So the big story is some guy no one knows, stole some nude pics from some female wrestlers that will probably never even be posted online anyway, so it won't even be a big issue? I think we're getting worked, friends.

klonere

Banned
WWE != Wresting

The main event from the Omega/White match show was fucking hype. Naito and Okada is going to be the next great feud of our time. Their characters play off so well, almost better than Tana/Okada and I'm sure they will deliver in ring when it comes around. So excited for Invasion Attack.

Top Bottom