• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

klonere

Banned
sheamus-neville-short.jpg
?

Jesus Neville looks RIDICULOUS in this pic. Dragon Gate Performance Center combine water is too strong.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
its fine shane doing that dancing etc when he was young, as an older guy you think he would progress to s more serious character, especially with his phantom punches

Haven't really followed in a month.

Who am, I supposed to root for in Shane vs Undertaker? Because we want new leadership of RAW because RAW is awful, but, I mean, it's the Undertaker fighting retirement + he's obviously still big with the audience. He deserves better than to be put out by freaking Shane. And the feud hasn't made any sense from the start.

No idea what what the other matches even are other than Triple H vs Reigns. Reigns is going to win. I've known this for a long time.

It would take substantial effort for tonight to be worse than last year's go-home before WM, so hey let's see what happens. WWE, you have 8 days to make me care about you with Bryan retired.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
oh god here comes more shanepunches

goddamn this crowd is hot for this nonsense

Top Bottom