• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

jmdajr

I have an inside scoop on the big news. Don't click unless you want your worldview shattered.

Bayley got an abortion.

XgSyNTP.gif

MoosiferX

Seattle!! Any word on ticket sales?

I called the Seattle Theater Group's customer service number and they said they didn't have any information about it yet, despite it being announced. Definitely going to try to go to at least 1 of the Pacific Northwest shows. :D

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I called the Seattle Theater Group's customer service number and they said they didn't have any information about it yet, despite it being announced. Definitely going to try to go to at least 1 of the Pacific Northwest shows. :D

Lets set up a Seattle Wrassle GAF meet up hopefully?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LOL, Lance Hoyt with an Ascension shirt on Instagram. Accept it. They're something special.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
At the Paramount, tickets go on sale the 8th through STG. Some balcony seats will be for sale, so not only the floor. All I know.

K. Can I assume folks here would be in on getting the best seats possible?

Also..Paramount is kind of a weird place to put the show? You can raise the floor to be level with the stage I believe, but still...sort of weird.

Did you all hear what DM said regarding Dean?

BA: This person says "I may just be interpreting it this way, but you guys seem to talk about Dean Ambrose and the reaction he gets in a negative light. Do either of you see him as someone who doesn't have what it takes to be the top guy, or just as someone who has not been booked well?"

DM: ...That's a weird question. I think they haven't-

BA: Clearly he's not been booked well. Obviously, he could be a top guy.

DM: I..

BA: Could be be THE absolute, tippy-top John Cena for the next ten years?

DM: I don't think, I don't think there is a John Cena right now, unfortunately. Uhm, but I mean, yeah I know, for, for whatever reason, ever since the Shield broke up, I thought he would, should be the guy. Uhm, I know the..you know..I know the qualms on why he wouldn't be the guy...but unless you get the chance, unless you're given the chance and you're booked well in that position, you just don't know. And I would've, you know...I would've put him in that position and given him the shot...if it didn't work, it didn't work.

DM: I mean, they've never given him that shot, and every time they say they're gonna give him that shot, they do the exact opposite. I think that they had this feeling that if we uh, y'know, "we kept beating Bryan Danielson and look at how big he got.", and it's just like...that was a weird situation. I don't know if that like...when it comes to booking a guy, I don't know that "keep beating him until he gets over" is gonna work in very many cases. Uhm, I think in most cases, it won't work..and, uhm, yeah...like, Ambrose, I know from people who, y'know...I think that the general feeling on Dean Ambrose is that I think people like him, and they also do not believe in him as a top guy.

DM: I mean, that Triple H match was like, a real bad one, because...just the whole nature of the way that match went, y'know, y'know, he-he tricked him into the title match, he still gets beat clean, comes up with a story afterwards and it only buries him even deeper. Uhm, y'know, what they said is like, "Yeah, he's this spunky guy, but he can't beat a top guy.", and I guess there's a chance he's gonna get his hand raised over Brock...but like, if he does, y'know it's gonna be like with the Wyatt family doing th-the, y'know, doing it all. So, if even if he is to win that match, I don't know what it really means, and I don't think that they would put Dean over Brock clean...I don't think, without any interference, and if I was booking, I don't know that I would do that either...because, I just think that, uhm, y'know, yeah, you don't wanna...you've got so much money invested in Brock...uh, but, if I was booking that, I also wouldn't have these angles be so one-sided, I mean, it's so one-sided all the way through.

DM: Y'know, on Smackdown, that it's almost...y'know, I'm watching all these one-sided angles thinking, they'll probably put Dean's hand up, and think "Well, that's how he gets his thing.", but it's probably gonna be with Bray Wyatt and the Wyatts interfering...so...it probably doesn't, how much is that gonna help Dean really? I think people see Dean as a guy who, uhm, y'know...is a good guy on the show, but he's not a guy that's gonna be on top, because they'll never put him on top...like, th-, y'know, I think how they saw, seen a lot of guys, really over the years, that are over to a degree, but not over to a big degree.

Also..Paramount is kind of a weird place to put the show? You can raise the floor to be level with the stage I believe, but still...sort of weird.
I thought so too, but that's wrestling in Seattle proper, not great options. Though the Paramount is classy. Officials toured it when raw was in Seattle a bit ago.

cdViking

There isn't really a theater-sized venue in Seattle that's any better. Short of getting a smaller arena venue like the Xfinity Center in Everett (where they had RAW last August), the Paramount is probably the only place they can realistically do an NXT show with enough capacity.

edit: So there, btw. My money to the wind.

Viktor's actually been in New Japan before, back in 2003 when he was going by The Shadow - he was only on a single tour, but I remember him taking a pasting from prime Tenzan.

Is this real? She has 10/10 legs by the way.

I'm pretty sure he said he was joking a few posts later.

If he wasn't, eww at making such a personal thing a big news story.

FWIW, Reddit started saying the rumor is Bayley was cheating on her boyfriend with Finn Balor, which wouldn't actually surprise me given some Twitter and Instagram pics I've seen of them looking all buddy buddy.

Right brain says they gotta give Ambrose the win.

Left brain says they're not gonna waste Brock Lesnar's first one-on-one loss on a mid-card match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Viktor's actually been in New Japan before, back in 2003 when he was going by The Shadow - he was only on a single tour, but I remember him taking a pasting from prime Tenzan.

LOL. Fantastic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes the gimmick posting just floors me. My god.

MoosiferX

I sat in the absolute back row of the balcony for a Neutral Milk Hotel concert at the Paramount last year, and I recall only being able to see the stage, and nothing in front of it really. Makes me curious how they would set up the ring. I could see something like Pennsylvania NXT pic MG310 posted.

I'm definitely shooting for "better than the worst seats" for this one though.

Top Bottom