• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Sephzilla

OooooooYeah

PjRkAGH.png

Anth0ny

ok that was amazing

but I'm surprised they've giving away spots like that before the actual match

could have gotten away with shane just teasing being a crazy person rather then him actually doing THAT lol

jonjonaug

ok that was amazing

could have gotten away with shane just teasing being a crazy person rather then him actually doing THAT lol

No, they really needed a moment like that. Shane hasn't really been a believable competitor up until now, but that rocked.

Brinbe

Actual match not gonna top that.

Legit props to Shane and Taker, that was everything this build should have been. It helps to have a hot crowd, obviously. That's how you close Raw though, not open it!

ok that was amazing

Well, it's HIAC. So the only way Shane is doing that spot at the mains is if he does it off the top of the cell. :)

Wagram

I can't believe he made that jump. I was 100% sure he would have jumped from the other post. Shane defying expectations like always.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shane... missed. Ouch. But, hey, hype!

He got him with the back of the arm enough - I think they set Taker up on the end of the table on purpose so he wouldn't actually hit him since he's probably not supposed to actually hit him - he needs to hit and break the table.

No. Undertaker. Tongues stay inside the mouth. Please stop doing that. It's not scary. Well, actually it is scary, but not in the way you're intending it to be.

Ferny

Man Im excited as hell for this match. I don't even care if the build to it is crap, but cot damn this match is gonna be crazy.

FyreWulff

ok that was amazing

they're openly advertising this mania as free to new subscribers, they probably aren't caring at this point

If you're not enjoying this so far, just leave. I don't want to hear any complaints or negativity. This is what we should be seeing. 97 or not.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I've got in front of me prelim stats for WWE2K17

Undertaker

Striking - 99

Makes sense, he's the best pure striker in the game.

Shane O Mac

Striking - 100

Top Bottom