• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

Sanjuro

bjLfezb.png

Heroman

Banned
If you're not enjoying this so far, just leave. I don't want to hear any complaints or negativity. This is what we should be seeing. 97 or not.

Yes, we should want a 46 year man who has no wrestling skill doing dumb spot that has been done by people so much better, for a match that doesnt make any sense against a 50 year old man.

UberTag

He got him with the back of the arm enough - I think they set Taker up on the end of the table on purpose so he wouldn't actually hit him since he's probably not supposed to actually hit him - he needs to hit and break the table.
Now you're explaining how the magician does his magic act. Don't do that. ;)

shaowebb

CerLRKjWEAAKQIQ.jpg

Shane needs to either throw his shirt off or have it ripped off in his Mania match with Taker. Sell that he is in fact in shape . Ripped off would go over well. It always pays to have someone look torn to shreds in a match like that to give a visual sell to "overcoming adversity" as they make hope and comeback spots.

Hex

Banned
Taker is so shitty on the mic lol.
Can do no better than re-use Shanes insult from last time?
He has been given a free pass for being Undertaker for too long

Hex

Banned
CerLRKjWEAAKQIQ.jpg

Shane needs to either throw his shirt off or have it ripped off in his Mania match with Taker. Sell that he is in fact in shape . Ripped off would go over well. It always pays to have someone look torn to shreds in a match like that to give a visual sell to "overcoming adversity" as they make hope and comeback spots.

Told you

And fuck I always hated Zack Ryder but since I found out he was with Emma I hate him like infinitely more.

Top Bottom