• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Don't Forget, You're Here Forever.

JTripper

Charlotte better wear a Flair robe at WM.

Guys what if Charlotte does this at WM

Bcsd7q.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The WM match should be great but this build should have been so much better.I dont even know why becky is in this match.

Because the women's storylines being over is basically because of Becky carrying the entire Charlotte storyline and it would be fucked up to put her in a random 10 man?

The build for the diva match has been done really well. But as much as I like Becky, it feels like she's almost an afterthought to crowds compared to the reaction Sasha gets.

The WM match should be great but this build should have been so much better.I dont even know why becky is in this match.

If you mean you don't know in a kayfabe way, it's because of the double pin.

Otherwise, she's in the match because she's a great wrestler and deserves it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's really awkward that Becky isn't allowed to just hit Ric

Brinbe

Perfectly fine match. Shitty that Sasha didn't even get on mic for commentary or anything.

Vince relegated to backstage interviews now.

Colocho

Banned

They've been waiting to pull the trigger on Sasha for quite a while, so in the mean time, Becky has been carrying the whole division on her shoulders. She deserves to be there.

Top Bottom